Fine Goods and a Chance of Magic!

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
My most excellent people,

Many of you have seen me run games of chance with magical reward before, and at this upcoming gathering, at the Dusty Traveller Inn, I plan to auction off some of the wares that I create during the more restful times in my life (they are few and far between, I assure you) once again! I have created six items that I'm sure some adventurers would be interested in using:

• A pocket-sized, green leather book: Perfect for scribing one's spells or alchemical recipes within, or even just notes-to-self!
    2wpp9g1.jpg
  • A patterned black and gold-finished leather sword holster: Tired of having to hold your sword all day? Just slide it onto your belt instead!
    23qxv2u.jpg
  • A silvery-gray leather sword holster: Want something practical without it being overly flashy? Someone else buys the other holster? You can go for this one!
    2sb7cdi.jpg
  • A black and green belt clip: Short weapon? Circle of Power? Tankard? Clip whatever you want to your belt!
    2n1c2ea.jpg
  • A brown leather drawstring pouch: Helps hold your coins, potions, and anything else you might have!
    2uy63ab.jpg
  • This red and silver leather token may seem unremarkable (though perhaps a little pretty), so let me explain: The purchaser of this token can redeem it with me at a future time to have me craft for them a small leather good (such as a belt clip, sword holster, pendant, hair barrette, wrist cuff, etc.) made and decorated to their specifications. Want something with your group's crest on it, perhaps? Go for this token, then!
    wqx8pd.jpg

Each of these fine items will be auctioned off in a random order, with the starting bid on each item at 3 gold.

But wait, there's more!

Now, as with my previous auctions, there is an opportunity for an even bigger win than just getting a useful item out of the deal! Each of the six people who win an item are assigned a number 1-6, and when all six people are numbered, I shall roll a six-sided die. The number I roll obviously corresponds to a person, and that person will be granted a ritual scroll of the Spirit Lock ritual! It should be noted that this scroll is general-aspect and magically tied to the Sheltered Lands (LCO) in nature. So if the items weren't enough motivation, winning a ritual scroll as a bonus surely is!

So, I invite you all to participate, and I look forward to seeing you all soon!

May the Light guide you, and the Shadow guard your path,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft

Back