First Event. Had a great time. Thank You.

xuss

Subject pretty much says it all. Thank you for a great time and I will see you all in feb.

Kevin / Poor Martin

I'd like to thank the NPC's, Tom, Matt and Jorsh as well. I had a great time and not just this weekend. Thank you for an amazing season! I cannot wait until February. I'd also like to thank Brigit and Joe for helping with Logistics, and everyone who helped in the kitchen!

I really enjoyed the celestial Lich fight, and my mod from Tom and Matt (Matt the lighting was perfect! :) )
So, I'm keeping this short but I'd like to add one more thing... Beach time fun Hanzo. Rob I'd like you to know we came up with a few more great Hanzo action figures on the (8 hour) trip home.
Fairy princess Hanzo, Santa Hanzo, Learn to Shave Hanzo, Broadway Hanzo and my personal favourite... Jamaican Breeze Hanzo. There were more but i cannot remember them all.
till next time,
T.

Kevin - It was great meeting you at the event! I am glad that you decided to come out for some fun. Hopefully we will see you next year!

Joe / Stremthi Wayfound

I’d like to say thanks to our plot boys and NPCs for running yet another great event that keeps me excited to make the trip across the border to play.
And thanks to all that cooked and brought food on Saturday. Everything I ate was a taste explosion of awesome proportions.
Thanks to all the PCs too! I love playing with you guys and gals.
Hope to see you all in Feb.

Chris/Keo/Really loud hobling guy. :D

Back