Food at Events

Miragel

Okay so I'm going to ask this here as I'm sure I"m not the only one wondering -

I'm under the impression that we cannot cook in our cabins (crock pot, etc). Fire bans are more or less a constant in Colorado so cooking in fire rings is also likely out (which is a huge bummer). I will likely be going the mason jar, cold cuts and pre-made food route but a warm meal around a big table and RP is always preferable.

Is there an intention to provide food in the "tavern" onsite? If so, what might that consist of and what's the cost? Do NPCs also have to pay for food separately?

Thanks!
-Jules

Glad you asked....

After speaking with the tavernkeeper, we will add a food package to the sign ups on the website.

For an extra $16.00, you will get a hot breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, and a hot dinner Saturday night.

Also, throughout the day Saturday, the chef will have other options for sale a la carte.

All drinks will be for in-game money only.
NPCs always get a free food package.
I will post this on the website as well.

Jesse

In addition to a meal plan, will your tavern offer players the ability to open a tab? More hassle for our delightful tavernkeeper, I know, but I love not having to worry about carrying real money with me at events.

Thanks,
Trace

That's a great idea!
BTW- I just added a Meal Plan Paypal Button on the Payments page on the website. Feel free to grab it so I can begin getting head counts. I would prefer if you guys paid for meals in advance rather than at the door if at all possible for this reason.

The tavernkeeper will keep an out of game tab and an in game tab for those who wish it!

ALSO: If you have any allergies(or are a Vegetarian/Vegan), please don't just post them here.... send them to Tavern@AllianceDenver.com
If the tavernkeeper gets no responses to that address, you're all getting chicken and nuts! LOL
Jesse

Back