Food for next gather

Renner

Scout
Ladies and gentlemen,

My name is James Silverleaf. My partner Little and myself will be in the Goldenhorn in just over two weeks. We will be selling food for a small fee if you find yourselves interested.

Menu will be as follows, and available tell supplies last:
Friday night:
Stew for 2 silver a bowl, 3 silver if you wish a side of bread.

Saturday:
Breakfast: 3 different types of muffins 3 silver each.
Lunch: Deviled Eggs 1 silver for 2 , Stuffed mushrooms 1 silver each.
Dinner: Fried Chicken 2 pieces for 3 silver, Mashed Potatoes and Gravey 3 silver for large serving.

Sunday: We will not be operating a full kitchen, but if any of the muffins or deviled eggs are left they will be available for purchase.

Desserts may be available we find them at the right prices to bring to you.

Drinks will be available:
1 silver per glass or 5 silver a bottle, flavors will vary as what is in season or what we can barter for on the way. Tea will be available, small amounts of varying flavors, see Little for prices and flavors.

Thank you,
James Silverleaf

Greetings Mr. Silverleaf,
Do you happen to have some sort of package deal, to be included on all the meals?
-Alcandar Northwind

Greetings Master Northwind,

I will discus this with business partner, and will get back to you in short order. I know at this point we are looking at just preparing the food for a first come first serve bases. Are you looking to buy a gatherings worth of food or just say dinner saturday night?

James Silverleaf

I am interested in eating for the whole gathering.

I am also interested if you would have a package deal.

Greetings all of Landfall!

James and I have talked it over and due to the nature of traveling and how we are cooking and selling our meals to people, we'd prefer to not offer an all inclusive meal option. Our meals and snacks that we've been culturing to the tastes of comforts of our homes and recipes we've garnered from the homes of others for the past couple of years together will be sold on a first come, first served basis. I suppose we can work out a pay ahead notion if that is something of interest, but the food we offer won't be sold in a package deal. We offer our apologies over not being able to do so.

Sincerely,

Little

Well then I would like to pay ahead for each meal at your full asking price. I am not much of a cook and when the opportunity arises for new food, I like to experience it. I shall send you both a private missive with my requests.
-Alcandar

Master Northwind,

We can most certainly do that for you! I have received your order and you are set among are lists, if there is anyone else who would like to order ahead, you may message myself and my partner James privately. A great many thanks for your patronage and we look forward to providing you all with delicious meals!

Little

As a note, we will only be taking a small handful if advanced orders, as we no not how many people there are there as well as out wagon very small, and packed with our traveling supplies as well.

James Silverleaf

At this point, we have received out cap on pre ordered food. We fill these orders and have extra food on hand. The extra food will be a first come first serve bases, while supplies last.

Thank you,
James Silverleaf

Back