Footwear -- large/cheap

Tylo

Hey everybody,

Two costuming questions, dividing them into two posts for ease of viewing.

I'm hunting for some good, generic LARPing footwear, and the things I've seen so far haven't really fit my parameters. There are two basic issues:
- I need them to be relatively inexpensive. I am spending a lot on armor already, so $300 for Son of Sandlar boots is just not doable for me at the moment, though those ARE nice. Somewhere in the $150 - $200 range would be preferable, lower is of course great but I am being realistic.
- I need them to come in fairly big sizes. I technically wear a U.S. Mens' 14.5 EE, but I can get away with 14s in shoe brands that size a little big, and 15s in the others. Most LARP footwear companies I can find stop at 13, which is not even an uncomfortable fit for me--my foot often won't fit through the opening of my friends' LARP boots.

Colors, styles, etc. can come later -- I am honestly aiming as generic as possible so that this is an investment I can use throughout my LARPing career, not with just one PC. Any help you can give me is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Back