For Darius Silver

Dear Darius,

One thing that impressed me last month was how truly you and Sir Wyne spoke when advising me to get a protective set of armor. I never would have dreamed how dangerous the deadlands are, and I surely would have died many times were it not for the attention of several amazing healers.

If possible, could you set aside time and materials to craft an armor suite at the next gathering? I am also in need of a new 2-handed sword (mine was corroded by acid), and if you can make them I’d like a longsword and a shield. I have some gold that my friend Eldarion tells me should be enough to reimburse your costs and a little more.

Please let me know if this is something you can do. I’d love nothing better than to have gear made with your craftsmanship.

Respectfully,

-Gavin

Dear Gavin,

I am glad to hear that you are well!

I can certainly prepare you a suit of armor, though I'd need to know what kind of armor you'd like (chain, plate, leather etc.) and how heavy you'd like the suit.

The weapons are no problem, I can craft those fairly quickly, and I normally have a supply of extra shields laying about for my own use. I can most certainly equip you with these.

I'll figure out how much this will cost, and I'll leave you a personal note with the Tavern staff regarding the pricing.

I must say, I am honored that you would seek me out for my craftsman ship, I truly am. Also, I am glad you were able to stay safe in the Deadlands without such armor. Let's see to it that you continue to stay safe.

If you ever have need of my services, please feel free to stop by my Forge and leave me a note, or as you did this time, post a missive for me on the Scythe's walls. I stop by as regularly as I am able.

Until then, stay safe.

-In Honor,
Darius "Trollsbane" Silver
Defender

Back