For Glory and the Earth

A somber greetings.
My name is Iftikhaar Vorgik, and while I hope that my name enough is sufficient to call my image to mind, for those who may have seen me only in passing, I am a male Biata scholar, well armed and armored. I left your land a month and a fortnight prior to now, as I had been called there by the Earth to expunge a great necromantic presence. With the Necromancer, Liche, and their minions dispatched, and the spirit of a gypsy woman cleansed, I felt my task complete.

I ask for no reward for these actions now, the Glory won in battle against a mighty adversary and the taint of chaos removed from the Earth is all I sought. However, due to recent events, my land is now in dire straights. I do not feel that you are indebted to me, I did as the Earth commands, however, the Earth in my land has been injured grievously, and may not be able to ask you for aid, and so I shall.

If you do happen to feel beholden to me for my assistance, I ask for yours now. If you follow the will of the Earth, make no mistake of it, it is in pain here, and needs your help. If you hate the undead, the corrupt, and the wicked, come to my banner. If you seek Glory, I will bring you to it.

I am in Tanaryn, in the town of Stilrun, on the edge of the Evergrowth. Come to me here.
In Honor,
Iftikhaar Vorgik

I know you not, but if you fight on the side of the Earth I will be more then happy to fight by your side.

Tay Dasco
Nomadic Barbarian

Hmmm...wrong log in used there...My bad.

Iftikhaar,

My sword is yours my friend, when do you need me?

Demitri Salvetore

I will be there as I said. Maybe this time I will think faster than last.

~Kasuni

You have my assistance when ever it is needed Iftikhaar.

Iftikhaar,

It is unfortunate that othe matter has me occupied at this time otherwise I would be there.

Respectfully

Thank you each for your pledge of support. I am not sure of any time frame that I can determine is any more dire then any other. Something has happened, which I suspect may have made mist-travel difficult. I cannot justify attempting to leave and risk not being able to return until this has been solved, so anything anyone can do to spread my request by word of mouth or messenger would help in the meantime. Since this trouble may inhibit an already unreliable form of transportation, I recommend attempting to enter Tanaryn as soon as you are prepared incase your first attempt fails.

If you need equipment, arms, armor, and the like, our local smith, Harlock Hammerhand runs the Golden Dragon Forge in town. There are a number of other merchants who live in town, but because Stilrun is small, they are not always nearby.

While I feel I should not publicly go into the specifics of what has transpired in a such an uncontrolled public place, I will certainly explain all that I can at a public meeting as soon as others begin to arrive. For now, know that this threat is by an enemy known to us, who will know me to call others to fight on the behalf of those they wish to destroy. Recently we were set upon by agents of both the Diedra of Magic and the Diedra of Trickery. Any who you find bearing the marks of lightning about their eyes are under the influence of the Diedra of Magic, usually by their own will, and are dangerous. Upon their death they sometimes rise as intelligent undead. The minions of the Diedra of Trickery bear no mark, although I may have determined a way to identify them on a case-by-case basis. Barring that, there are two known ways of removing the taint. Resurrection and destruction of the specific Diedra that placed it.

A war has begun. We have powerful allies, but we have powerful enemies. We have destroyed one Diedra, but this time we have no fortress walls, and will need to venture from safety to root out what evil lies in wait. We will need more healers, more warriors, more scouts, especially as our numbers increase. Bring with you those you can trust, who will not be corrupted by the Diedra, lest we fell ourselves. Bring with you Courage.
In Honor,
Iftikhaar Vorgik

Iftikhaar,

I apologize greatly that I am unable to journey to Stilrun and assist you there. Having previously been cut off from service by a shifting of the mists, I cannot risk this again by going to any place that has any danger of preventing mist travel. I hope that if travel is once again calmed I might journey to assist you at another time.

Please let me know if you have need of goods to help your cause. Though I cannot be at your side to help, I will do what I can to contribute to your well-being.

-Polare

Iftikar! It's been a while

I'd love the chance to fight by your side against the undead again, and perhaps be a little more than an annoyance what wound up in the earth circle this time around, but I am quite far away, and have been for a while...if the mists are feeling nice, I'll be there...that's about all i can say

-Syndel

Back