For sale: Vial of Sparkling Fairy Dust

Adventurers, merchants, friends, and otherwise,

I am offering up for sale a Vial of Sparkling Fairy Dust, the catalyst for a Permanent Duration ritual.

Bidding will begin at 100 gold pieces. If the reserve bid is met prior to the afternoon of the 17th of February (six days hence) I will send my agent to Andar to conclude business the following weekend. If the reserve bid is not met then business will need to be concluded by courier at a later time.

Offers may be sent to me by private messenger only. I can be found in the town of Stonehaven in the Empire of Parna.

Best wishes,

The current high bid is 110 gold.

What forms of payment do you accept? Coin (presumably), gems, valued tradable goods, potions, scrolls, Andarian formals, reagents, mist-touched formals, magic items?

@~}~~
Sir Gregor

I am primarily interested in coin.

I am not interested in gems, trade goods, or realm-limited ritual materials/items.

With more information I may be willing to negotiate a value for other assets, as long as they will function in any land.

The current high bid is 125 gold.

Mist-touched formal scrolls are special scrolls that can travel to any land or kingdom and be used there without issue. I've run into a few in my travels and may be willing to offer them in trade depending on valuation (I do have a few standing offers on them, though, so no worries if you are neither interested or do not personally value them as high). Let me know if you wish to discuss it further.

@~}~~
Sir Gregor

The current high bid is 140 gold.

The current high bid is 160 gold. The reserve has been met, so bidding will conclude this evening.

Bidding is closed. Thank you everyone!

Back