For those traveling to through the mists.

Lurin

Duke
For those traveling through the mists this coming weekend, I wish you the best of luck in your travels. Let the talisman I threw after the Rhakshasha lead you to your hunt, it is tied closely to the Sheltered Lands, and should have the 'feel' of our homeland. Once you've found the talisman in the land you travel too, take it with you and plunge it deeply into the heart of the strongest corrupt you can find. If you can find the creature that anchors the corrupt that have been displaced then the talisman should force its essence back into the sheltered lands where it will no doubt rejoin the rest of the corrupt. Do this and hopefully we can prevent our great curse from spreading to the rest of Fortannis.

-Mesa the Watcher

Mesa,

It should come as great relief to you that we have successfully defeated the Corrupt with the talisman. Though I was not there when you gave the instructions, it might come at a disappointment that those that were had no idea what to do with the talisman and the Corrupt.....eventually he was stopped.

Much like the rest of the weekend.....eventually things happened.

- D'rezz Zandrick

Gorka knew what to do!

...but I didn't know where the talisman was. or where the corrupt was.

Glad you saved everyone from our brand of evil. Gorka was busy being chosen as the stag champion.

- Gorka

We actually fought the corrupt fairly early in the market days.

-Tets

Back