Forhead Emblems

kes166

Artisan
I'm looking for emblems that can be put on someones forhead. If anyone has ever watched stargate, it would be similar to what Tilc had on his forhead. It'll be for an elven scholar, so I'm thinking maybe a pentagram or something similar.

Does anyone know any good websites or locations that may have something along those lines? I LARP at HQ, so anything close to there would be great in regards to store fronts.

I'd steer clear of pentagrams or any symbols that could be considered "Religious" in nature. we have several pagans at HQ who would not take kindly to that kind of thing.

Robb Graves said:
I'd steer clear of pentagrams or any symbols that could be considered "Religious" in nature. we have several pagans at HQ who would not take kindly to that kind of thing.

The pentagram was an example, but I can see your point. I'm not to familiar with the in game lands or factions, but a small faction symbol I think would look cool. I'm just not sure what kind of symbol would be relevant.

It would depend upon chapters and even then, my suggestion would be to create your own as you'll enjoy it and the Plot team can then incorporate it into the game itself.

I'm pretty sure pentacles/pentagrams would be on the no-no list for all chapters, it's right up there with crosses as a recognizable religious symbol.

Back