Formation of an Elven Commoner's house

Celebolwa

Scholar
Elves of Laerthan,

Mae govannen, I humbly present myself, I am Tabin Silverbough, former Lord Ambassador to the lost kingdom of Imirie, ally of Syraandor. I have hailed from the island of Chiram's Hollow for over a span now, where I have served the community as Guildmaster of the celestial guild, and do so once again. I am writing on behalf of my friends and lost lords; the Honorable Aran Anterias and the now passed, Just and Powerful Lady of the white tower, Tari Fianna.

Just as nearly every race has been struck down, Our people suffer from our own affliction called "the Blight". Unable to reproduce, our people stand at the brink of extinction- our way of life, language, art, music, loves, our very people are dying. We soon will be as the Ogres before us, and many of the Vansir. We are faithful allies and loyal servants of Queen Beah.

It is my intention of unifying the remaining elves of these lands under one house. I intended to start the Common house of Silverbough, the Leaves of Imirie. As the remaining noble of Imirie (that I am aware of), I still seek recognition of my title to aid me in unifying my people. This would allow me to attract elves loyal to the crown and to the elven race to aid Eire's kingdom, as well as, the individual bastions and the nobles already in place. In the interim, I beseech any and all elves friendly to this cause to come to Chiram's Hollow to help plant the seeds of this house. I believe in these dark times the elven people need a place to call home; a place to ready ourselves for the hardest fight still to be fought; the fight for our very survival.

Lissenen ar' maska'lalaith tenna' lye omentuva
Your loyal servant and friend,
Celestial Guildmaster of Chiram's Hollow
Guardian of the endless cycle
Arato Tabin Silverbough

Tabin Silverbough,

Though I am not originally from Laerthan, I feel a strong connection it's lands and a great remorse for the suffering that goes there. I have traveled to the Hollow before and will be there again soon. I am sympathetic to your cause, and believe that in unity we can find greater strength to cleanse your lands of its disease. When I reach Chiram's Hollow I will seek you out. I wish to hear more of your plans and goals, so that I may aid you in your fight.

- Avian Toth

Friend Tabin,

I thought your title looked familiar....I recognize it!

Good luck with the struggles going on in your homeland. You have my support and thoughts, but unfortunately my duties to my own homeland preclude me from being of much actual help. That whole blight thing, to be quite honest, also has me a bit hesitant to visit your lands, as I'm a bit of a young elf myself. I also don't want to bring anything back to my lands...no offense.

If there's anything I can do from a distance let me know.

Drak

Friend Avian,

It is my interest, over the course of this year, to gather many voices in a chorus. Exchanging ideas, information and aid. I look forward to meeting you at one of the next few gathers. It is my intention to be there this coming week-end. This house is to be made of Elves from any lands that wish to give aid to the plight of their brethren in Laerathen. Feel free to look for me at the Celestial Guild as I serve as guildmaster in Chiram's Hollow.

Friend Drak,

I miss you my friend, I hope you are well.

I understand duty. I hope those duties that keep you; are ones that either are safe- or bring a tiny bit of glory, or a great deal of joy to you. As far as the blight, I am sure if your visit was a short one you would be safe. Though I am not sure how old you are, I am positive there are a few others younger than yourself that travel here however, I believe that most of them dwell in other lands to avoid the sickness taking hold on their spirits.

I have a duty to these lands and to my people. This duty has kept me here, though I do wish to travel and see your lands and the friends I have there. Perhaps when the weather gets a little less bitter. The illness comes from the taint of the Void, though I hear the shards have been spreading across the lands and in more than a few cases villains have pierced the ground with them and thus have spread some of these plagues elsewhere.

You may still be part of this house , and I myself would be honored to count you as one of our number in the coming months, even if just in spirit.

As I have said before any elf that wishes to band together with the Leaves of Imirie, House Silverbough is a welcome brother or sister. My only requirement is that the taint of necromancy not be on the hands of anyone member of this house.

No taint of necromancy here...unless you count getting the blood of necromancers on your sword or arrows...but somehow I don't think that's what you meant. I had to throw out a perfectly good warshirt once because the necromancer stains wouldn't come out. I really liked that shirt.

Drak

Drak, us Twiceborn are able to control Blight taking ahold of us. I have a couple more doses of what they call a cure, although I must admit, I do not trust that it is a cure in the least, more like a slowing down of the disease. If you were to travel to these lands and need it, find me. It's been almost a year since I've shown symptoms so it must be doing something right. I should also add that leaving the continent does not mean that you are safe from it in other lands. A boy literally died in my arms of Blight in the outskirts of the Center in Vandlar. If you get it, it will follow you.

~Sun~

Sun

I would like to talk to you about this "cure", as well as a great many other things. I hope you are well. I will be in the Celestial guild most of this week-end.

Arato Tabin Silverbough, Guildmaster
G.O.T.E.C.
The Leaves of Imirie
defender of the tree of life

Back