Free Rides to Nationals and back again

Argos

With all thanks and apologies to Pandi's efforts below to help coordinate, I am going to go off script, (or spreadsheet as it were.)

I have cars I usually rent on TURO that I have taken off my schedule to provide rides to nationals. I have available 14 seats in three vehicles that are available if someone needs a ride. I will be driving one (5 seats open) and may need volunteers to drive one of the others. If you are coming in a group of four or more, I can arrange to meet you with a car at the airport and you may go on your merry way as a group. (You must hold a valid driver's license.)

I live near-ish the Airport and may stage some folks at my house if you come in early and there aren't enough to fill a vehicle. The only cost to you would be I ask you replace the gas you use.

If you would like to take advantage of these free rides to and from airport and game. Please send me your Name, Airline, Arrival time and departure time and names of others in your party if any, and I will respond with what to expect.

P.S. I do not have Facebook so posts there won't be read :)

Paul Mosher, Sr.
pmosher28@gmail.com

Last edited:
Damn decent of you.

Much appreciated. No worries at all. I didn’t realize you lived by the airport as well! We are near green valley and tower :)

Back