Friday Night Schedule

Slice

Fighter
3pm: I will be arriving on site to begin setting up monster camp, lairs, etc. Others are welcome to arrive early but be aware we do not officially get the site until 3pm. Also if there are any NPCs able to arrive this early I would greatly appreciate your help. Let me know if you can make it (NPCs), and I will try and bring some snacks for us (as dinner will be much later).

8pm: Opening Ceremonies. Will probably last 30 minutes. This gives you an additional 60 minute buffer before game on.

9:30pm: Game On. Please be in the tavern at this time (not thinking about going to the tavern). For this event we highly recommend you be ready to go into game at 9:30. We will send someone around with a 30 minute warning call at 9. We as plot/NPCs will also be working very hard to make sure we are ready at this time. If that means only setting up half your cabin, getting into gear, coming into game and setting up the rest of your cabin IG, I would recommend it. There will be a large IG intro into the game. We are really excited about it. If for some reason you will not be on site until later or just won't be ready that is 100% ok, there is no penalty, just please stay out of major IG areas to the best of your ability and come to plot when you are ready to go IG.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Holly
Oregon Plot

Back