From the West

(Brought by bone construct to the Hollow)

Since many of you cannot bear to speak with me for long, either due to my temporary condition, or because of some false notions you have with regard to my past, I shall now take a moment to warn all of you what I tried to speak of on Sunday morning, before my hunger and your anger overran the conversation.

Firstly, there is a dark force brewing from the Legion of Typhon. I'm telling you this for one reason: it threatens my food supply. Specifically, as was the case this past portal opening, the Hierophan, Jara, who recently ventured into the region, was transformed into an Abomination when he quested there for reasons I do not yet understand.

Before the withering, Jara and I were friends. Though he came to me for help I knew that I did not have the means to destroy or cure him, therefore, I sent the missives to The Hollow.

Thank you for your help.

I knew that Jara was sent via the Legion to destroy the elven child, and that I could not allow. That is why I sent the whispering wind to The Pure Lords. I knew they would cure the child, and protect it, and that the adventurers would stop Jara.

Perhaps in the future, you should ignore my face and allow me to feed enough to maintain my composure, rather than insulting and attacking me before I can warn you of our mutual enemies.

Fools.

But my gratitude, regardless.

Mourgrymm

Back