Resolved Functionality of worn Armor Abilities & Rituals

I like to wear physical armor along with my Arcane Armor for costuming and had a question regarding the following SE & Ritual:

Healthstoring Plate
When targeted by a Cure Wounds effect, the wearer of this armor may expend an item charge and gain bonus body equal to the amount healed. This bonus body is in addition to the healing provided by the effect, cannot exceed the Armor Point value of the armor, cannot be healed, and lasts for 10 minutes.

Sanguine Armor
When the wearer of this armor receives a Life or Cure Wounds effect, they may expend an item charge and immediately touch cast on themselves “Elemental 70 Mend Armor”

Armored Shell
The Armored Shell Ritual allows the bearer of the Target Armor to increase their Maximum Body Point total by 1 for each Wear Extra Armor skill they have purchased.

Specifically, if one is “wearing” physical armor with any of the above, can one utilize these abilities and effects even if the current base armor being utilized is from a different source, i.e. Arcane Armor?

While you can wear physical armor and Arcane Armor at the same time you may only benefit from one at a time. This includes any additional affects on the item. ARC is considering updating wording to make this clearer.

Back