Gaden Vanguard- Volunteers Always

Warriors of the Vanguard, the time has come!

Years ago, adventurers bled on the fields along side our armies to save our then Prince Talon. Many lives were lost, both adventurers and soldiers, choosing sacrifice for the sake of hope. From that sacrifice, the surviving units from the army and from then Baron Idden's forced were reforged into the core of what would today be the Vanguard.

A unit with a singular goal, to end the corrupt threat. A tradition has been born within this volunteer corp. To never shoulder a lesser burden if a greater one can serve the goal. To never need to be asked, but rather to anticipate the greatest need and be prepared to fill the gap. We initiate conflict with the corrupt, on our terms and without mercy, without call no matter the anticipated cost. This is that final call. We now return to the forge of our past, with steel in our present, and only hope for the future.

These last several years, I have had the great honor to fight at your side and lead you into battle at My King's side. I have seen Vanguards step up to the fight in the same way I have seen the adventurers display heroism time and again.
Unflinching in battle, Volunteer to the mission, no matter the cost. We are the steadfast soldiers of Hope, born of Sacrifice we are the Vanguard of Gaden.

For Country, For King, For Hope.

Fern Woods
Bonded Guardsman

Back