Game day?

I'll make an official post later, but one is planned for Sunday, March 7th.

Sweetness.

Shikar al'Basteua said:
I'll make an official post later, but one is planned for Sunday, March 7th.

*does a happy dance*
YAY!

If it is on the 7th...

I'm good for NPCing on the 7th. I'm also good for PCing.

However most people don't like me in small groups. :)

Barry

small groups

Maybe I should drive up that day so you will not be in such a small group! What could be better than 2 Gypsies?

-Daryl

Derek Ironhammer said:
2 gypsies and a dragon... that's better :)

Let me know if you are going and I'll split gas money with ya.

Mark

Out of curiosity, should an additional seat be available in some mythical Car-Thing, when would the voyage leave and return to the wonderful area of Portland?

-Bryan

At least you guys have someone planning game days. I've been asking our plot, for about month or so, when we will have a game day and have heard nothing. :(
I might have to join you guys.

Kevin

Ziago said:
At least you guys have someone planning game days. I've been asking our plot, for about month or so, when we will have a game day and have heard nothing. :(
I might have to join you guys.

Kevin
Feel free to come on by. And a side note for all of you who want to come by, and who usually dont. A heads up on if you will make it will make my life easier. Also for those of you who dont normaly make my gamedays, they always involve a bit of moving around, and will not take place (for the most part) near the structure checkin happens at. Also because of circumstances, none of the normal town NPCs will be available. If you have more particular questions, feel free to PM me, and I will answer non IG questions:).

I forgot that I have something planned that weekend and won't be able to go. But thanks for replying.

Kevin

Back