Game time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cúangol

Artisan
Hi,

I can't find anywhere on the website what time the game starts and ends. At HQ I think I remember people arriving in the late afternoon or evening, and game-on is by 10pm - and then the game ends around 5pm. Is it about the same at Catskills?

Thanks!

Game tends to start around 10-11 Friday night; you can show up anytime Friday to get set up and ready for game. We tend to run until 1-2 on Sunday so we have time for site cleanup afterwards.

What time is a good time for first-time players who are NPCing to get there? Thanks! :)

There will be people on site usually after noon. I personally get there around 4. Game on, as Meg said, is usually around 10pm so any time before that would be fine and help setting up the site for the weekend is always appreciated and usually rewarded with goblin stamps.

Dom said:
There will be people on site usually after noon. I personally get there around 4. Game on, as Meg said, is usually around 10pm so any time before that would be fine and help setting up the site for the weekend is always appreciated and usually rewarded with goblin stamps.

Sweet! Thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back