Games available

Enan

um, I know there is a war on and everything, but I think sometimes it's really good to relax a bit before murdering more things. So I'm going to run some dice based games, and was wondering if anyone had good times that people might how downtime, besides breakfast and Dinner of course.

Here are the games I'll be bringing to play.

Delving the Dungeon - Usually want at least 5-10 silvers to play - up to 4 players at a time!

- Break down the door and search a 10 floor dungeon looking for treasure, the deeper you go the faster you make money, but the more you lose if the end comes!
- Special prizes available for the first person to reach the lower levels and escape (planning to have 2 components and a magic item that kinda travels sometime cause it's tied to another land)

Adventures! - Can Easily play with just 1 silver per game! - Up to um, let's say, 6, no more than six players at a time.

- The Party leader rolls the dice, and everyone shares in the pain or Profit of the adventure. You can win on the first roll of two dice, or you might have to adventure for awhile before you win or lose!
- Side bets for only a silver, Sweep the Field, Loot the Big Bad, or keep an eye out for side quests to make a whole lotta money off of just on silver.
- 2 Components have been set aside as optional prizes for folks trying to loot the big bads, win a component for just a silver! (or take the 3 gold, that's fine too.)

Of course if anyone else has games to play, I'm usually happy to play those too!

-Jehyu

Back