Gauging Interest for a winter 1 day

Hi Guys,

I wanted to gauge your interest in planning a 1-day event for Dec/Jan.

The event would be much like last years 1-day event and be a sort of "catch up" for plot to wrap up storylines from this season and set the stage for some of the shenanigans of the comming year.

So here are the questions:

Saturday or Sunday?

Dec 13, 14th or Jan 3rd,4th, 10th, 11th?

In order to make this worthwhile I would want 10-15 players there so let me know what your thinking soon so I can schedule.
Lastly, please submit your plot requests to me via email at waysidenero@gmail.com

Thanks,

Paul

The January Dates would work best for me personally.

January is best for me as well, Jan. 3/4 is preferred but either Jan date works.

December works best for me or the second weekend in January.

¡1-days rock! we should have more! Saturday is better for me, and the 10th in Jan is perfect, (though third is acceptable, as well). December is chock-full of family and other shenanigans and, as such, is less desirable

While one days can indeed 'rock' as advertised, remember those of us who get the honor of the 400 mile drive prefer they be kept to a small percentage of games :D

as long as they don't diminish the number of weekend events, ¿why would you want them kept to a minimum?

because I hate missing games, what a silly question

¡HAHA! - i get that too, boss, but it happens. besides, missing a 1-day is like missing a piece of cake at an office b-day party - 'sno fun, but it's not really a huge loss

Let me first say driving in the snow freaks me out still after 4 yrs. (Am from S. Texas) Dec. 13th Tara and I have off already becuz your Anniversary is the 15th. Saturdays work best for out of towners. Just give us a heads up so we can ask for the weekend off if it's in Jan.

edited* = We have the 3rd of Jan. off also lol.

I have drill the 13-14 of Dec and probably am going to be down after knee surgery.

I also have drill the 10th and 11th of January.

So, the 3rd or 4th of Jan works best for me.

Sunday would be preferable, because it's easier for Josh to get that day off of work.

That's all I know. :)

Jan 3rd would be better for me. I'm headed to Seattle later in the month in January, and I'd rather have a bit of breathing room in between the one day and the trip.

december works better for me or later in January so I can get back to the Chicago area...and breathing room between this 1-day and Seattle would be nice!

carrie

For the girl who has literally every piece of her life up in the air right now, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that a Saturday makes more sense for me amongst almost all of my various possible outcomes in life, and that the earlier date in January would be best, both for breathing space between it and Seattle, and because I'd already had vague plans in my head (no matter where I am) to spend the new year with you kids, so it'd just make sense. :D

So my official vote is for Saturday, the 3rd. ;)

December is a complete no-go for me. I'll be in Kansas City meeting my new baby brother! Huzzah! BTW, he's a week old today, and healthy, and wonderful. And yes, I'm gushing. :D

The second weekend of January would be better for me in particular Sat over Sunday. For I've gots a massage position, and will be leaving the place of crackers and barrel chested folks. :D

BTW, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

If you do this January the 3rd I might actually be able to make it! I'm pretty sure my J-Term classes don't start until until the 5th and I know I'm going to be back in MN early because the friend I am carpooling back with needs to be back early. :D I might have to place that contingent on trying to get one or two other folks to try and come from MN to though because that is a lot of gas alone even with the lower prices.

It will be hard for me to get that much time off in one month. So any Sunday works for me, and if we do a Saturday I will not be able to be there until later.

Amanda

Back