Getting the Most Value From Your LARP

KTjia

Good day everyone,

I am developing a new website designed to help LARPers improve their LARP experience so they get the full value of their LARP. I am posting here because I would like to represent every LARP style within North America including medieval fantasy based LARPs.

I would like to ensure that I have given Alliance LARP members the opportunity to have their opinions represented when my website is released. I have a short list of questions that help define which parts of your LARP experience that you would like to see improved. We will be covering topics like costuming, LARP resources, and interaction resources plus other aspects of LARPing that we find useful.

The idea for our website is fairly simple. We are asking LARPers what they are interested in discussing or making better about their LARP experience and then we will be researching ways to make it a reality. Then we will write about our findings and post them on our website.

I invite you to take our short survey so that we know what you are interested in discussing or improving about your LARP experience. The questions can be found here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=k ... rLkQ_3d_3d

All the best in your future LARP endeavors,

Kevin Tjia

* - This message was posted with the approval of Mike Ventrella. -*

If I might suggest you look at my website at www.larping.net it has a couple of sections about how to prepare and improve your LARPing experience based upon what I have witnessed at various games. Feel free to use whatever you'd like.

Back