Ghul information and the Cult of Halixma

Cedric

Rogue
Marshal
Acarthians, as you know this Ghul investiation has been plaguing us for the last several months. I have been working closely with Sir Brom who has been leading up much of the investigation on this menace. At the moment I'm trying to collect any and all information regarding the Ghuls that people might have obtained so that we can figure out what our next steps are. I'll freely share what information we already have as well. If you have any information, please leave it in New Acarthia at Rivervale Hall with a note for myself, Kendrick. (aka feel free to e-mail it to me mpaxton88@gmail.com).

By my hand,

Squire Kendrick Eisenhal

Also if anyone has lost anything of value to the ghuls and can describe it to me, please let me know so I can tell the teams that are going into the caves to look out for it. I know of five different caves and would be happy to organize anyone that is going to try and go into any of the caves.

I've been told they have been drawn to Tiatar cabin quiet a bit and I think I know why and more specifically why specific windows. *shudders* they are looking for me, that or I'm a fun diversion while they work to take over all of Acarthia... I will be sending the Letters I have as copied by the masterful hand of Adrian of Tiatar. I do hope that any information can be shared around as I have a personal vested interest, aside from them claiming credit for my being an elf now.

As an aside, is anyone else hearing a melody in their dreams or a song? I've had one stuck in my head for a couple gathers now. It may be good to see who else is hearing it to try to find a commonality.

Darendar - I have your name on a list of someone that wants to go into a ghul cave.
Raduldr - Thank you! I got your notes and I'll add them to my compilation. I'll share everything out once I have it organized.

I'm putting out the word, I'm looking for explosive traps if anyone has any available. I don't need them if you are going to be at the next trade meet, but I do want to know how many we have accessible to the town.

This is a matter of some interest to me. I will be in attendance at your gathering in October. If these are still problems for you then, I will assist you in addressing them at this time. Until then, I will appreciate whatever information you have to share through dreams, or when we meet abroad.

Squire Vellis Valeriana Tsalarioth, Psychopompos, of House Phoenix
Guildmember of the New Leaf Academy of Ceriopolis and Stradyn
Earthen Journeyman of the Earthen Eye Magisterium of the Aquilix of the Odekrag

Thank you Squire Vellis for your support to Acarthia in this matter. While I mostly hope those travelers through the mists can relax while visiting, your knowledge of the undead and help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

By my hand,
Squire Kendrick Eisenhal of Rivervale

Back