Golem base card

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwconvery

Spellsword
What do all golems have? Let's say I make a golem that only has no additional benefits other then 'I'm in a golem'

Crumbles for sure.
Immune to Gift
No metabalism
Vulnerable to subjugate
All seem pretty consistant

Immune to Chaos?
Immune to Paralysis?
Immune to Command?

Thanks in advance,

-Joe

<edited for spelling>

It is possible the consensus answer would be "found out in game," but I hate that.

So yes, everything you listed would be accurate, but to be as specific as possible it would also include immunity to alteration, waylay, healing (including Purify and Earth Blade), potentially Disarm and Enflame if no weapon or shield is carried, but vulnerable to Shatner and Destroy, and immune to the Poison delivery.

Upvote 0
Dan Nickname Beshers said:
It is possible the consensus answer would be "found out in game," but I hate that.

So yes, everything you listed would be accurate, but to be as specific as possible it would also include immunity to alteration, waylay, healing (including Purify and Earth Blade), potentially Disarm and Enflame if no weapon or shield is carried, but vulnerable to Shatner and Destroy, and immune to the Poison delivery.

We are all vulnerable to SHATNER.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the lack of FOIG. We just had a traveler to our fair chapter recently, and their was some discrepency between how we played golems and how he played them 'back home'. Just checking our house, thanks again.

-Joe

Upvote 0
There is a lot of information that is available OOG which can be found with some extensive forum searching (unless you know what you're looking for).

You may refer to these two threads primarily:

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=10332&p=120802

and

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10333&p=120857

The basic golem card is:

Base body: 50
Claws
Immune to: Necromancy, Healing, Gift, Poison, Paralysis, Alteration, Command, Waylay
Vulnerabilities / Weaknesses: Shatter (15 damage), Destroy (30 damage), Destroyed at 0 body, only healed by ritual

Master Construct abilities are determined by the Caster at the time of casting. The abilities that can be chosen are based on the available Points as determined by the Difficulty/Reagent Cost on the chart here.

Other specific stuff you can find on a Master Construct scroll or in-game.

Upvote 0
If you have access to the monster database, look up one of the weak golems (straw golem comes to mind) and you basically have yourself a "base" golem.

-MS

Upvote 0
Golgoth said:
Dan Nickname Beshers said:

We are all vulnerable to SHATNER.

/sepuku

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back