Goods Available for Sale!

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Greetings adventuring folk!

Find yourself in need of a new weapon?
Find yourself in need of some potions?
Find yourself in need of some elixirs, coatings, or gases?
Find yourself in need of some scrolls?

I can help with that! On behalf of my brother Oliver, I will be bringing an assortment of production items for sale at the upcoming gathering! If you have anything in particular that you are looking to purchase, I encourage you to reach out to me and I can check my stock ahead of time for you, otherwise you can seek me out during the gathering to discuss.

On a related subject, I find myself in possession of a fair amount of raw blacksmithing supplies. If you are a smith that could put these supplies to use (I'm looking at you, Tazoulti/Gertie/Cassandra/Zihr), let me know and I'm sure we can arrange a deal. I also have a smidge of raw trapmaking and scrollwriting supplies, if there is anyone interested in those as well.

May your Words have Power and your Memories be Knowledge,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft
Magus of Tempered Rage

I would have a use for the Trap supplies. Also I would have an interest in any traps, especially trap globes.

-Gertrude the Gruntled

Any Blacksmithing Id be happy to take off your hands.

Cass

Gertie, I have a couple of traps of assorted kinds available, but not very many and no trap globes among them.

Cass, I'll figure out exactly what I've got for materials and contact you with the specifics.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft

I forgot to seek you out on this topic, my apologies for letting it slip my mind. You may come by my forge in the between times or we can attempt it next market day.

Gertrude Clayheart

Back