Gorka want sleepy spot

DracoIam

Spellsword
Gorka travels though the mist with others to Wayside. Gorka arrive evening, Don't wanna set up camp first night. Anyone let Gorka stay with them?

I trade. Paint portraits for safe sleep?

- Gorka

Despite our differences and such you are welcome to stay with me, Quilly and Kyrie in our cabin.

-Tets

Um, well I was still deciding on if I should bring my own shelter, or crash with someone else, but it's kinda lookin' like we got a bunch of travelers who're lookin' for places to camp out. I could set aside some room in my tent, unless you'd rather stay at the cabins... they're probably a bit nicer than what I got anyways...

-Tarqaq

I have my own tent, Gorka made it from lots of different skins, I can sew well. But getting in so late I don't want to set it up till next morning when it becomes light again.

I will take Tets' offer. Thank you.

- Gorka

Gorka,

I havent met you yet, my name is Jehan Wyldweaver. I don't really have anything figured out for a cabin as of yet but I am sure that my companion Eldandiril will have something figured out for us and some of our friends from our home.

I've actually asked the Tavern owner, a nice twitchy biata girl named Anya, to allow me to help prepare some meals and provide for the heroes of the Targothian war and their companions. She graciously accepted my offer and seems dead set on making sure everyone gets fed and has bunk space for the weekend if they need it. If It looks like things are going to be packed tighly and you can't find something for yourself, seek me out and I'll put you up if I can. If that doesnt seem agreeable, as I know I am a stranger to you, please seek out Tavern Keeper Anya and let her know and she will make room for you for a night somewhere.

Until we meet properly,

Sir Jehan Wyldweaver
Vassal Knight of Valdanis

Tets? Tarqaq? I didn't know y'all resided in Wayside! It will be good to see some familiar faces again. I wish I had checked the dreamscapes sooner. I am visiting enan till the next market day. I hope to visit with the few of you again!

Targag and Jehan both of you are always welcome in my cabin. I would very much enjoy the warmth of friends to keep out the cold that has encroached upon my heart over the past several days.

Regent FallingStar

Back