Gorka's Traveling Box of Healing

DracoIam

Spellsword
Gorka send along some cure light wounds with Asher, so ask him. I send little money with him too to buy if anyone is selling cures.

Will anyone need the Find Whole scroll to spell craft off of?

Have fun, stay with your battle buddies, and don't die.

- Gorka
Disjuncter

You got cure light wounds Gorka? Durl just needs a few more of those to finish filling his bottle up if you have some extras....

-Durl

Gorka met you, you bought almost all of Bob's supply last time I saw you both. If at the end of the day Asher has some left I'll tell him to give you a few.

- Gorka

The scroll's name is "find the whole" so if you have a piece of something you can find the rest. It's the Rabbitkin's he told me to keep it and let anyone spell craft it, but not to use it up.

- Gorka

What, does this scroll do?

Fredrick Crawford

Helps you find the rest of something if you have a piece of it. Gorka said this already. Silly pinkys. Example: you have a button off of your missing cloak, cast the spell on the button and you find the cloak.

But if there is no particular need while you are in the Grasslands I'll keep it still and anyone who can read formal can look at it when you get back to Hopes Reach.

- Gorka
Disjuncter

What happens if you cast it on a donut?

Davion, chances are... I ate the donut.

Wrong,

You clearly get the munchkin...

...what hobbling doesn't feel like the fact that they steal the center of the doughnut is a tragedy of Roskarian proportions?

Fern

Hmm, Perhaps that explains why Volpe no like certain donuts...

Gorka, do you think the scroll that finds part of whole that you have been speaking of might help us to locate the Wizard that that sacrificed himself to close the portal....say if we cast it on a hair that was inside his hat? There are those that say he did not reappear, and those that say he still lives....

Certainly more information needs to be gathered in this regard, but if he could be rescued from the other portal, it would be put to a good use.

VvG

Squire Victor,

Finding him is not the problem, traveling to the plane where he is trapped to get him back while also not opening up another whole in a our mistsphere is a bit trickier than "find the whole". Gorka, let me know when you find a scroll for that like a " Rescue from other plane without leaving trace" maybe?

I can say that I have access through an independent buyer to a "contact other plane" which could be used to let him know we are coming once the plan is ready. That is assuming that there is a plan in the works to go get the ArchMage, eventually.

Fern

Could Whispering wind Scroll work? Do same thing as Fern say? Oh and if we get there all we have to do is banish him to get him home right? Or does he go to the place I banish all my Panther gasts to? Do other planes Dream on our plane?

- Gorka

Gorka,
From what little I understand of magic, banish injures a spirit foreign to the plane its on and returns it to its home plane. The Idea of banishing this trapped person may work, provided he can survive the injury. Could anyone please fill me in on what's going on with this Nitus fellow and a hole in our plane? im afraid i only met him once to free a wind wierd.
Respectfully,
Deoman, the Runner.

Gorka,

Good questions all, I have no clue your the caster. I think Gandian or Dured'hel are the best resources for us to use here.

Fern

Keep in mind everyone, from what we know of this 'empire' place this was not simply another 'plane' similar to how the elemental planes are different planes of existence, but within the cosmos of Fortanis.

This 'empire' place was almost another reality, a separate 'place' that had its own elemental planes and very likely when one is there you might simply stay there with a Banish.

Truth be told however beyond that understanding the Celestial Guild had little time to gather data on this subject, our knowledge is limited.

- Sorcerer Oliver of the Royal Celestial Guild

Gorka,

Alexander Nitus made it clear to me and Gandian that he plans to stay on that plane and prevent them from coming to our side from his side.

Hunter Davion

Hunter Davion (and Gandian),

Could you please enlighten us with the timing of this coversation? Did you speak to Alexander Nitus after the battle? If that is the case, then we should of course respect his wishes. I would not wish to lessen the honorable sacrifice he has made.

VvG

Fern,

You make a good point - opening a portal to another plane inhabited by enemies could carry with it consequences. The safety of the people of our lands must be taken into account.

VvG

Back