Grazie and dhen some questions...

I would like to t'ank you all for helping to undo dhe vile curse on dhe lands of Wayside. Per'aps someday soon, my kind may work to become protected under dhe law as citizens are as per'aps now our link wit' dhe undead is gone.

I would like to t'ank dhe Lyddia Fallingstar for her advocacy of a simple Roma. Means much to me dhat you of all people would stand by me when even dhe law would nye.

I would like to t'ank dhe Brot'erhood of dhe Light for being at least cordial whilst I awaited dhe appointment of a regent. And grazie Stoneskull for keeping my company and easing my worries. May thy blood ne'er spill.

I would like to extend my congrats on dhat note to Regent Captain Firstborne, your kindness to me shall nye be forgotten of mi fratello and mi sorella and so you have dheir respect and honor. Serve well, light walker.

Alright dhen, I were wonderingk if I could get a rundown of what jus' happened. Is dhe curse of Briarpass actually gone? I know nye of anyone else, but when dhe ritual was complete, it felt like dhe Land had just taken a deep breat'. But after dhat, all I seem to remember is a great deal of shouting.

Peace And Love Be With All,

~Marcena Cenkraea "The Dove" Idumea Dagon, Future Alchemistry Teacher (once dhe university eez built dhat eez)

.........And Opa! Eef you are dhere, tell mi oma dhat I love her and dhat her bambina does well beyond well and tell mi little fratello dhat him sorella love him more dhan fresh water!

Back