Greeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKing

Scout
Greetings to all. My name is Cyric and I will be traveling to your lands in the near future. I wish to see the people my Son gave his life to help.

Are there any Laws in these land against Spellcrafting a Limited Circle of Power? If not is there anyone who would allow me to study said Scroll? I am a scholar of Earth magics with Formal understanding, so for a small cost if you need something Spellcrafted you can contact me.

From what I understand this "Dark Man" has not been seen for the last few months? Are there any other foes that this town is facing? I wish to have an understanding of what I may wish to bring with me and what spells to have prepared.

thanks you,

Cyric Bane
of Red Paw

Re: Greetings

Well, hello again....

Could someone share with me information about this Darkman. I understand it is/was a creature of Void, but I seek is what spells, weapon blows and the such had an effect on it, what did not effect it. Was there an altered effect from things, such as was it healed by something what normally would not heal and the such.

Also, I seek information on the Earth Guild in your lands. Who is the Guild Master or Mistress? What must one do to join the Guild, are there meetings. More so where would the Earth Guild be located, its one of the things every visitor should know.

I have heard a little of these lands, one of my family travels here, but until recently most of us could not, but it seems that we can now.

Live well and Die with Honor,

Cyric Bane
WarCaster of Red Paw
Elder of Clan Red Bear
Father of Peloquin

Hi I have some experience fighting da Dark Man and know a few tricks ta fighting him. He sometimes changes so I am hoping these still be accurate. I know he has a long claw that smashes through your weapon or shield unless you deflect it with skill. He also spits out bad energy that goes right through armor to your body in rapid succession if you try ta sneak up or get close ta him. He seems ta be immune to binding magics however I have always kept repel in memory because it works on him, forcing him to back off from people he is hitting on hard. However this will not last long. Usually in about the time it takes him to be repelled away from you he can dispel himself and thus come back again. He has much fighting skill and I can seen him parry many attacks, more then any one person I know have. Damage magic seems ta work on him but I not know any special celestial weaknesses. Maybe someone else know more I sorry I can not tell more. I he also runs straight so try not to stand in his path, circling around and hitting a few times before getting away from the spitting is good distraction to him.

As for healer guild I also can offer knowledge.Guildmistress Giovanna be who you wanna see, she a nice lady who tends the hurt in town. I don't know if I am officially part of guild but I try to attend da meetings which usually are after dinner on da second day of gather. The Earth Circle be located in Earth Town, just past the consortium building, you'll see a circular building with a porch and giant earth circle. I can show you and answer more when we meet in few weeks at da tavern. You'll know me cause I'm da Sandborn with the scarred looking shield.

-Warsor the Sandborn

Hello Friends,

You may not want to post knowledge of a known enemy of the town in such a public manor as that not only allows friends to see it, but also enemies. I would say that you may wish to send messengers or missives to each other to get this information passed along.

Lennox

I consider doing dat but there may be others who need to know. The Darkman can watch all he want, if he wanna target me for telling what I know of him den so be it. I will fight him with all da strength I have until he is dead and smashed.

If anyone has any information to share that I have asked about, you can always just send a private dreaming to me.

Cyric Bane
WarCaster of Red Paw
Elder of Clan Red Bear

Cyric Bane:

I am Teovel deTomros Viatsa.

I know as much of the creature you call the Dark man as any mortal I know of. He can be faced in single combat, for I have done so. His will may be thwarted, for many times have I refused him. He is mighty, but not without fear, for I have made him afraid.
Let us seek each other out if it may be so, and I will tell you much of him, though he is now but a nightmare I have awokwen from. Or else, we will read the cards, and I will tell you of what is to come.

Teo.

(oog:Scott Auden)

Teo

When we have a chance we will sit and share a drink. My family and I will be drinking and hunting in Honor of my son who fell fighting this Darkman. Drink and hunt for the others of my clan who fell in that fight, where Red Bear came to land to help fight a great evil.

Cyric Bane

Cyric:

If your son fell fighting this foe, then we are friends. I and my family are guides of spirits. Know that I will watch for your son, and see that he not loose his way. But there is little to fear. Such a noble passage has no doubt set him firmly on the path to your fore-fathers, in who's company he shall be welcomed and worthy. We will drink to him when we meet.

Teo.

(oog: Scott A)

Teo

At the battle in the Wylds, do you remember when Kilgore arived? Did you see the Red Bears? They are my clan, their Warchief, my son. I have heard that the scribe did wrong and stated my son was a Barbarian, he was not! My son was a High Orc, he fell fighting, he die with Honor.

Tell me Teo, what other common foes do you have around this place called Kupspar? Do you know of anyone who may have a Limited Circle of Power ritual scroll? If so, I would like borrow it so I may Spellcraft it, of course I would pay for its use.

Live well and die with Honor,

Cyric Bane

Ah yes, Cyric: It is difficult to remember. I was...struck..., by something in the battle, near the end, and do not recall clearly. But surely your son's valor shall be an example even among a people so known for strength.

My brother has, had, such a scroll, but he is... away.

As to common enemies: To be true, I count rather my friends, who are few enough, and number the enemies outside that dwindling circle. But when we drink I will gladly point out some of the most deserving targets to you, and in our cups we will chuckle over their certain doom.

Teo.

(oog: Scott A)

Oi Hello there Mister Bane or Cyric,

Can I call you Cyric? Allow me to introduce myself. The name is Lenry Mugridge. Student of sneaking, amateur alchemist, Hobbling for hire as it were.
You speak of your clan, Red Bear or Red Paw was it? Will you be traveling to these lands alone or perhaps with others of your clan? You see, I am new to these lands and seeking traveling companions. Now a group, such as yours, containing ritual casters and warchiefs may have use of my services and in turn, could keep an eye on my back.

Lenry

Goodman Mugridge,

Myself and some of my family will coming to Kupspar proper in a few weeks time. I will speak with them and we will let you know on the first nite of the gathering.

Live well and die with Honor,

Cyric Bane

About dat Ritual scroll, I know da Healers guild might have some if you can't find peoples with it.

Goodman Mudrige,

I have spoken with my family, if you wish to travel with us you may. We will meet you on the first eve of this gather.

Cyric Bane

Cyric,

Very good. I will do my part in making this gather a profitable one for you and your family. Thank you again.

Lenry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back