Greetings and Questions

Hello, I will be visiting your lands for the first time this upcoming gathering. I am a Celestial scholar of some skill but I still seek to learn more of how to wield the power of these magics. I was wondering if some might be able to help me find the local Celestial Guild or organization and tell me who I should pay my respects too. I would also be interested in joining and offering what services and knowladge I have to aid others. If I can prepare something for this meeting I would welcome any advice in the matter. While I am not un-traveled I am still somewhat of a new adventurer.

On a personal note I offer my greetings to any Dark Elven brethren that might be able for this gathering and would wish to pay my respects to the local house. Your reputation precedes you and I would be highly honored to meet any of my brethren in the lands of Icenea.

I travel alone and as such I do not have any plans for quarters beyond what the local inn can offer. However if there was a group that would be willing to spare a bed and trust me to stay within your Ward I would be in your dept and honor bound to repay you as best I could.

May the sky's remain clear and bright.
- Eldarion Avari

Greetings Goodman Avari,

As far as the Celestial Guild is concerned, it is located in the same building as the local tavern. The Mage's Guild and the Healer's Guild share an area in the inn. You would be looking for Guildmaster Aloysius to pay your respects to. We are also currently establishing a Sage's Guild. If you are interested in joining that I am sure you could speak to Guildmaster Aloysius or Wizard Aria Devonshire. Should you wish for help finding these people, I would be happy to introduce you to them when you arrive in Fairdale. I am the Seneschal of the Stormblades, so if you seek me look for a Biata in blue and black colors with a greatsword.

Honor and Duty,

-Gwendara Alanik
Seneschal of the Stormblades

Thank you for your kind words, I look forward to meeting you.

- Eldarion Avari

Eldarion Avari,

First of all, Greetings!!! and I hope to meet you in Fairedale when you arrive. We can always use more folk with a talent for the Celestial Arts.

Guildmaster Aloysius is indeed the man to see about our growing Guild of Celestial Mages.

However, I might not bring up the Sage's guild to him per se and save that inquiry for Guildmistress Aria Devonshire. Not all Mages are Sages, and vice versa...

Seek me out if you feel like being existential. People from other lands and cultures fascinate me... especially lately.

Wizard Nathan Westwind
Fairdale Mages Guild

Mage Avari,
*cough* I am Ren Suzume, an apprentice to the Mages Guild of Fairedale. I too am most interested in hearing about your home realm and your people. And I *cough* advise you to trod lightly when it comes to Guild politics. Both the Guildmaster and Sage Devonshire are passionate about their views. *cough, cough* I may not be able to attend the next gathering, in which case I hope to meet you at some later date.
Apprentice Suzume

Nordenn extends its Hospitality to you. Seek my Squire Raven Nevermore.

Your Friend,
Lady Glorianna Wyndancer Nordenn

Wizard Nathan and Apprentice Suzume I would certainly be more than happy to give you news and exchange stories of the lands that I have traveled to! This will actually be the fifth different continent on fortunas that I have visited, although probably the most anticipated. I have heard of many tales from your lands. I will be about the tavern in a weeks time probably about this hour of the night. And in any case I shouldn't be hard to spot in the daylight, I stand out a bit from the crowd.

I have gotten wind of the tangled web of politics that is not uncommon in your lands and I will certainly try to be delicate with my comments and inquiries. Although the often mentioned Sages Guild has some interest for me I am most interested in joining and pursuing the current Celestial Guild. This is mostly due to the fact that I still seek more teaching along those lines and find the finer points of Celestial magic intriguing. If there is anything I could prepare or do to help myself in attempting to join the Fairedale Mage/Celestial guild please make me aware.

I am sorry to hear you may be absent from the coming gathering Apprentice Suzume but I think I may be visiting your lands more often than not in the coming months so we may get a chance to talk. Glorianna I shall certainly be seeking your Squire Nevermore and I appreciate your hospitality and to accept it gladly. I hope there will be some adventures present at the coming gathering however! It seems like many of those I know will not be present, but in any case I am eager to see the fabled lands of Icenea with my own two eyes.

- Eldarion Avari

Eldarion Avari,

You're in luck as I was just recently put in charge of bringing order to this new Mage's Guild and can tell you exactly what you need to apply for membership.

Currently it is required that all those seeking to join the guild must know at least 1 celestial spell to be considered (a feat I am sure you mastered long ago).

You must submit a written application which briefly tells of their history, why they desire membership, and support the celestial arts to our Guildmaster Wizard Aloysius McManus. This can be sent to him beofre your arrival or upon it.

You will then meet face to face with the Guildmaster to discuss the Guild and your application.

If accepted as an Initiate to the guild you will be given tasks by the guildmaster and more information about the inner workings and benefits of membership such as how to ascend to apprentice level and beyond. I do look forward to meeting you in a week, where I shall seek you out and properly introduce myself.

Safe travels,

-Wizard Nathan Westwind
Fairdale Mages Guild

I am very glad that I could make contact with you before I arrived Wizard Nathan! I will certainly have a letter of introduction and history written up about myself, as well as how I hope I can support the Celestial Arts in Fairedale. I will plan on giving it to you when I arrive if that works. I certainly have mastered many more than my first level of Celestial spells and look forward to meeting you and learning more about the guild in about a weeks time. I do hope I can contribute somewhat to the guild. May the stars shine on your travels as well.

- Eldarion Avari

Back