Greetings and Seeking a Ritualist

Greetings, good folk I may have the chance to travel to your lands in an upcoming gather. I have traveled the mists to many lands, and if there are those of you who have walked in Wayside you may have met me.

In any case if I am able to travel to your lands I would be interested in seeking out someone who would be in possession of a Spirit Link scroll and interested in finding someone (maybe the same individual?) who I could hire to spellcraft a Spirit Link each day of the gather for me. I would be able to provide the components and be interested in talking privately with anyone who would be willing to help me with this endeavor to figure out the details of such an arrangement.

Any advice on who I could talk to as well would also be much appreciated. And I apologize for making what seems to be a long list of query's but I would also be interested in meeting whoever is the head of the local celestial guild and offering my services and aid as I am a Mage of the celestial arts. Many thanks.

May the stars shine upon your paths,
-Mage Eldarion Avari

I have the scroll and the capability. Feel free to contact me privately with an offer.

As for the celestial guild, I'm just as curious (in my case, morbidly so) as you. As long as it's not a stone elf, I feel they'll have already make an improvement. If you happen to meet him (girls don't cast celestial magic well), it'd be much appreciated if you'd send him my way when you're finished.

A. Runebeard
Ordo Tempestus

The Academy of Arcane Arts and Sciences recently emerged from the pocket plane they had taken refuge in to ride out the tumultuous events of the past few years. They are the closest thing to a Celestial Guild you will find in these lands that I know of.

Casan Moreaux
Order of the Emerald Flame
Merchant's Guild Representitive

Heya Eldarion,

Elle mentioned ya recently as a friend, I kin do it if I'm there so it seems like ya got yar pick o people ta do it.

Jehan

Back