Greetings Friends

Dar Beltaine

Artisan
This past Gather seems like a whirlwind, but my heart swells knowing we lost none to resurrection by the end of it, (as far as I'm aware). Watching this town come back together again, learning to trust and speak and fight alongside each other, is truly a sight to behold. For that, I'd like to personally thank each and every one of you that has put forth effort to see this to fruition.

As we come together and begin the long march towards rebuilding a once great and beautiful city, I'd like to continue to lift the vale and share information as it arises. To that end, I was hoping to know who has already joined a House? If you don't wish to say, or would rather contact me privately, by all means, please feel free to do so. I simply wish to know who I'll be working with and to what capacity as we start this long journey. If you haven't joined a House, or wish not to, please know that there is absolutely no ill will towards your choice. I believe that every voice should be heard, regardless of where it comes from, and I'm eager to hear your thoughts on the matters at hand.

For my part, I'll be doing my very best to represent the House of Base and Reason. As some of you may not be aware, a few of us were named Equitem to some of the Houses already opened, as well as a Magistrate to the town being named. This was indeed a shock and an honor, but I'm confident that those chosen will do their best to serve the people first. I'll let them introduce themselves formally, in their own time.

I'll be staying in town for a while, looking over the various copies of the laws we received and hoping to share a meal or drink with as many of you as I can. Please feel free to seek me out at your convenience, and if I can be of any service, by all means let me know. I'm a Healer at heart with a hefty sword, and I'm willing to stand by every one of you.

Until then, be kind to each other, and fiercely defend your new home.

In Service,
~Equitem Nova Kinkaid
House of Base and Reason

Mae'govannen, Nova. It is good to hear your voice again.

While I have not opened a house nor joined one, I have made it clear to The Herald that I am attempting to spearhead the opening of the House of Fate and Fury.

Until we meet again,
-Durnic Daeron

Greetings Nova. It is always a pleasure to hear from you.

I have joined the house of Whispers and Thunder.

-Marcus, son of Terryn
~Member of the Brotherhood of the Star
~Plebian of the house of Whispers and Thunder.

Bleh! Bones doesn't bend a knee to anyone. No "king", "chief", "lord", "magistrate" or even "house" will make me do so. I am with Slice. I will stay neutral and make sure you houses talk freely and openly to each other.

Bones

I suspect a "neutral house" may also be an excellent idea. A House dedicated to understanding the others, and maintaining communication and balance between them. After all, if mortal flaws led to their fall, mortal vigilance may lead to their rise.

I will also assist Slice in this endeavor, and will join no House.

-Zeth

Despite my initial hesitation I've been warming up to the idea of finding the banner of the House of Fate and Fury. I'll either race Durnic to it or help out in the search, I haven't really decided yet. Probably going to use magic to find out.

-Arkelos Maelstrom

I, along with March and May, opened the House of Tsunami and Dream.

Kasuni

I reckon Peace and Malice deserves its share of the population. Mayhaps some like-minded fellows will accompany me to finding some answers and decorating the tavern with a tapestry of one o' them fancy eating-themselves snakes next time I'm back in town.

Auroboros, Dab...

Despite my initial hesitation I've been warming up to the idea of finding the banner of the House of Fate and Fury. I'll either race Durnic to it or help out in the search, I haven't really decided yet. Probably going to use magic to find out.

-Arkelos Maelstrom
There is no need to race when we can work together.

The house of Temperance and Ruin was found as well and it's banner sits on the wall of the Tavern.

-Teth

Back