Greetings from a curious newbie

Essie

Hello all! I'm Estrella, but feel free to call me Essie. I stumbled across your website while searching for LARPing opportunities in Oregon. Medieval fantasy is a favorite genre of mine, and I would love to get involved in this community. I'm (hopefully) going to try NPCing at the next event to get a feel for things.
Does anyone have any suggestions/advice for someone trying to get involved? And are there groups that meet other than the weekend events? Thanks for your time, and see you around :)

Hello Essie,

My name is Rick and I am the New Player Representative for Alliance Oregon. A lot of us are very active over on Facebook, you can find our group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/allianceoregon/

Other than that, it really depends on where you are physically located. There are a number of us that get together occasionally for things like crafting nights, but we are all in the Portland area. Alternatively, there are also those of us who wouldn't mind just meeting up with you somewhere public, if that is more comfortable for you, and chatting about our hobby.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask on Facebook Messenger (Rick Raddue) or at our New Player email over at newplayer@allianceoregon.com.

Thank you, I'll be sure to check out the Facebook group. I don't live far from Portland so a meetup might work.
I look forward to learning more about Alliance, and will be sure to utilize those resources. Thanks again!

Back