Greetings to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarinjiro

Greetings to all,

I Sarinjiro will be returning to lend my sword and shield to rebuilding these lands. Until then Adventurers stay safe.

Sarinjiro of Iman

Greetings Sarinjiro,

I am Shamad Hari, descendant of Golnessa Husna Chiradin of the Obsidian Kinship. This shall be my first trip to Kupspar. I have heard stories of the events taking place there and am actually quite interested to witness them first hand. I have skills in stealth tactics, first aid and earth magic, which I would be willing to offer to aid you in your endeavors. I have also heard rumor that there is to be a great gathering of our kinsfolk in this town in the coming days. It should prove to be most interesting.

Shamad Hari Chiradin

Sarinjiro:

Several of us will be making our way to Kupspar, we heard of the illness, and the resulting burning.

Priyal Madnashini Iman of the Jade Kinship

Greetings,

I am glad to see there shall be a group of us; during my last visit to Kupspar, there was only one other Wijdan. I had not yet heard about the burning of the town, though I am familiar of the illness of which you speak.

~Ehetere Nasreen, descendant of Afshan Naija Roya of the Tiger's Eye Kinship.

I look forward to seeing my kin at this gather. It has been a while, and I barely had time to return home and then head back to help fight the illness.

I still have to figure out what this doll that is linked to me is about

Sarinjiro Iman of the Jade Kinship

All deez smilin' dark elf... Where evebody else at? Even dem deere Rom type...

LO-KEN!
MUGS!
GRIM!
Tiny Bar-Bar!
SHA-Mukah!
WHere ARE youuuuu???

*Grumbles and wanders back out into the woods...*

I heard Ya callin out in the dreams..

I can't make it there soon. I'm very sorry. The loss of life in Kuspar is saddening in ways I can't fully describe. Here's what I know...

I know that this isnt the end. I know that the brave few.. The Heroes who have stood and taken spell and sword.. Those that deny the coming darkness and shout back at it will yet stand and make a difference. I am sorry my friends.. The mists may not allow me to pass through them to aid you for some time. Do me a favor... Make damn sure the forces that would hurt the innocent and weak are made to feel the pain for all that have fallen ten fold. Kick *** with class friends..

Marcusagrim "Grim" Anvilstrike

When last the Town gathered in strength, we were told that we need to get what was need to to cure the townfolk of the Creeping. Also to find a way to make it so that no one would contract the Creeping again. Many of the townfolk fell to the Creeping as we could not find enought to cure them all. There was a Child of Autumn who rooted himself and is making so that others are free from the Creeping. In the end the Dame, told us that we had to burn the town to make sure that there was nothing left to spread the Creeping....so we did.

A few weeks back, I and a few others were in Kupsar when we lost our abilities to fight and defend ourselves, but the children came forth and saved the day. With the power of their minds and hearts they were able to over come great pitfalls. Thanks to them we now have a new Earth Circle and we, the adults, got our "powers" back...with their help those few of us there were able to stand against the Darkman and bring him down...

Im sure you will hear about in less that a weeks time when next we gather in Kupsar..

--Ra'Sha al'Kazim

I am sure we will hear all the stories and information.

Until then safe journey

Sarinjiro

Am I hearing right - you brought the Dark Man down? How'd you manage t'do that? Is it perm... perm...forever? You Kupspar people're made of some tough stuff, I'll give you that much. Honor and glory to those of you who sticking out the mess you're in. Keep looking fear in the eye. I'll speak t'the bright star in all your favor.

'N Kashang: I'll be makin' my way back out t'you in about a month's time. Maybe you want to share a roof? I'll be bringing a Romani called Luka. She's not bad people. Loud and a little... well, loud, but she's not bad. Really infested... invested? in stopping slavery, so she's insisting on coming with me.

Like I said - all you folks keep fighting. I've told tales of your endur... er, lasting strength here in Ashbury, and'll continue to do so so long as you never give up.

-Jovunn Rannveig, Sheep Tribe.

From my understanding of the stories I've heard, it was the little adventurers that aided in the demise of this dark man you speak of. However, a foe as powerful as he is said to be, I would not be surprised if he were to return somehow.

-Shamad Hari Chiradin

Well, if all that c'n still get through the mists are the less-sturdy adventurers, I'd bet my little finger he's still got tricks up his sleeve. 'S why we gotta' keep coming back, wouldn't y'think?

Shamad, I don't know you, but a few of your race were very grash--- grashush. 'Sthat the word? They used a good number'a life spells on me, 'n I can't thank 'em enough. Prior t'that, I'd never been able to meet any of your kind, 'n I just want you t'know I consider all of your kin friend. 'Fyou find yourself needing anything at the next month's gather, look for the smallest, furriest Vansir y'can find. Even if I don't have what ya' need, I'll help you find it.

Regards,
Jovunn Rannveig, Sheep Tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back