Guild Members

Simon

Adept
First of all I wish to publically Welcome Grim Anvilstrike into the guild of Celestial & Arcane Mysteries. Congratulations on passing the entrance examinations, they are sometimes rather difficult for those of his any my own shared skill sets.

Secondly, before I go about posting points from the past gathering I would invite all guild members to contact me via private missive regarding any missions they might have gone on. Though there were no guild missions that were set out upon through me, I am aware some missions of import and relevance to the guild did occur and I want to make sure everyone receives the proper credit. This includes joint guild work with other guilds. I am aware of one Mission Grim went upon and one task that Vox has initiated. If there are others please let me know soon as you are able.

Simon Neville

Simon I would like to let you know a little bit about myself since i am part of the celestial guild.

While living in Ta'hor I was part of the celestial guild with in the city. I was responsible for discovering magic reactions to gems and precious metals. Also I was in charge in the recording and organizing information for the guild to give to the city for research. I was a member of the guild for at least 100 years off and on depending on what I was researching. While most of my focus will be in the sage's guild I will assist in anything you need withing the celestial guild I offer you my knowledge and magic to anyone who needs it.

Sincerely,
Jadden Ta'hori

Back