Guild Points Welloyir 1008 (Sep 2015)

Artos

Artisan
Code:
Name      Current Rank      Dep/Mar    Tal/Apr    Azt/May    Urt/Aug    Wel/Sep    Kai/Oct    Tal/Apr    Azt/May    Pen/Jun    Urt/Aug  Wel/Sep
Artos     Apprentice (Head) -/-/-      3/3/0*I    10/8/2     10/8/4     10/8/6*A   10/10/0    14/10/4    16/10/6*J  16/10/6*J     2       2*T
Noldrik   Journeyman        6/5/1      6/5/2      10/10/2    10/10/2    10/10/2    10/10/0    10/10/0    14/10/1    4/10/0        1        1
Brander   Apprentice        6/5/1      6/5/2      5/5/2      5/5/2      5/5/2      12/10/2    8/8/0      18/10/8    12/10/2*J     1        1
Grub      Apprentice        4/3/1      3/3/1      19/8/12    5/8/9      5/8/6*A    12/10/2    8/8/0      12/10/2    12/10/2*J     1        1
Drak      Initiate          -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-*I    8/8/0      10/8/0     14/8/6*A      1        1
Auric     Initiate          -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-*I    8/8/0      10/8/0     14/8/6*A      1        1
Lyle      Initiate          -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-*I    0/0/0      0/0/0      14/8/6        1        0
Edaem     Initiate          -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-*I    0/0/0      10/8/0     0/0/0         1        0
Isego     Initiate          -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-*I    8/8/0      10/8/2     10/8/2*A      1        1
Carrion   Initiate          -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-        *I        0
Wesley    Initiate          -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-      -/-/-        *I        0

Arc       Associate

Inactive:
Artalon

*=member eligible for one or more promotions
*I=joined guild as initiate
*A=eligible for promotion to Apprentice
*J=eligible for promotion to Journeyman
*T=eligible for promotion to Tradesman
*M=eligible for promotion to Master
*G=eligible for promotion to Guild Master

Breakdown of points awarded for last gathering:
Artos:
  • 1 point for active guild participation (bounties undertaken at the behest of the Sheriff of Geistbadden)
  • 1 point for guild leadership responsibilities
  • **Eligible for promotion to Tradesman**
Noldrik:
  • 1 point for active guild participation (handling of logistical paperwork)
Brander:
  • 1 point for active guild participation (bounties undertaken at the behest of the Sheriff of Geistbadden)
  • **Eligible for promotion to Journeyman**
Grub:
  • **Eligible for promotion to Journeyman**
Drac:
  • 1 point for active guild participation (defense of the town during Deadwalk)
  • **Eligible for promotion to Apprentice**
Auric:
  • 1 point for active guild participation (defense of the town during Deadwalk)
Isego:
Tithes paid (tithes are only paid by those of journeyman rank or higher)
Artos: 0 silver paid, 0 owed
Brander: 0 silver paid, 0 owed
Noldrik: 2 silver paid, 0 owed
Grub: 0 silver paid, 0 owed
Drac: 0 silver paid, 0 owed
Auric: 0 silver paid, 0 owed

New Policy
Per guild leader discussion and vote at this past gather, we are changing the way guild advancement is calculated.

Rather than awarding points based on the number of activities, a single participation point will be awarded based on active participation in the activities leading up to and occurring during the event rather than tracking individual activities. Active participation in some shape, form, or fashion is required to earn the point, or performing some activity to further the guild's goals before or immediately after the event.

The guild leader has the option of awarding a single extra credit for exceptional performance in the service of guild activities. Awarding of this credit is not required.

New requirements for advancement:
- 2 points for Apprentice promotion
- 4 additional points for Journeyman promotion (6 total)
- 6 additional points for Tradesman promotion (12 total)
- 6 additional points and thesis work for Master promotion (18 total)

More details on the changes can be found here: http://alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/to-all-current-guild-members-of-all-guilds.30773/

Last edited:
Back