Guilds and Colleges

Sir Wynn

Good citizens of our fair Bastion:
In these dark times that we now face, organization may become increasingly vital to our survival. To this end, I wish to encourage the development and advancement of guilds and colleges. Dependent upon the permission of the crown, I personally intend to initiate the formulation of both a bard's college and a school of the silent warrior. I would like to see others initiate organizations such as these, which can offer knowledge and skills to the populace. I would be glad to advocate in these matters, as well as I am able. If you are interested in starting up such a venture, or if you have skills and knowledge you would like to share, please contact me by letter or in person. The beginning step is to write up a proposal spelling out exactly what you plan to do, how you intend to fund it, and why you believe your organization could contribute to the welfare of our citizenry. I will gladly go over your proposal with you, and we will discuss at that time to whom you should submit it and when to do so.
Thank you for your time and interest,
For Life and Land,
Sir Wynn

I was thinking the same thing. I'm no singer. But a warriors' guild sound like a great idea. I have some practice at being silent and a warrior, and would love to help get things started. Buy me some wine, join me in a hand of cards or dice game and we can talk more. I'll be in town on Saturday only though.

Penned by request and by permission of:

Aleckin Garth Slobbuton of Authenrai

Back