had fun playing with you folks up in seattle!

Daviomac

Artisan
Just wanting to drop a howdy letter from ya.

I'm Davio, TPO Raphael the gypsy. I wanted to say I had a blast playing with you folks, and the rp'ing we had was definitely among the high points of my gaming weekend.

Hope to see you folks agains sometime. I know it's a bit far for either of us to do so, but hey, I can always hope. Our local chapter is the San Francisco branch, so if any of you are out on trip anyway, check on out and see if we have anything burning.

Ciao!

D

Hey D,

I know I can speak for everyone of us from IL/MI when I say this was one of the best events weve been to... we all had a blast. The RP on the West Coast is outrageously fun and I, for one, look forward to seeing all of your crazy kids again someday soon... who knows I might be talked into takin a week off and hitting a back2back set of events someday. :)

Paul AKA Jehan.

That was a great deal of fun. Just wish it wasn't so bloody far out there!

-Padriag/Kiefer

Yeah, no kidding.

Well, my sister in law lives out in Chicago (she does set design for films). Maybe I can time a family visit during a week you guys are having an event, and both my wife and I can check out your game sometime.

We're a bit tied up through summer (hey, we might be having our first local 3 day event on 4th of july weekend, not in cement though), but maybe in the fall.

Davio

Back