Hail and well met!

Lurin

Duke
Alright, I'll admit it not the most creative greeting, but sometimes you have to go with the classic, well at any rate....

Ahem, Greetings citizens and rulers of Barran,

My name is Kallith and since my hundredth birthday celebration a scant number of years ago I have been exploring the various realms to meet the heroes of Fortannis experience their trials and learn their stories that they might be passed on a remembered through the ages. Thus I find myself on the way to your lands with my friend and celestial tutor Crescent.

If you have need of a strong practiced arm able to strike great blows against your foes...my apologies for not being able to fulfill your needs, although I always try to assist in whatever minor ways I can. I find myself most useful helping with support, keeping those that heal or lead safe from attacks until the real warriors can arrive. Let's see what else....

If you make scrolls, I would be happy to contract for some, if you have scrolls on hand to sell, I will happily buy them if we can agree on a price. I offer a 'poor choices' buy back program for any command scrolls you have. Sell them to me and I'll convert them via my scroll mastery to defensive spells that I cast during our adventures. I'm not much for most other goods, at least I think our supplies are sufficient for them. I've heard tell of a brew master around these parts, should they offer brews that are not to sweet on my tongue I'm sure I will partake, or at the least purchase some for my companion who has a much sweeter tooth than I do.

Ah yes, if someone could bring me up to speed on the local happenings, or rules or considerations, I would be most obliged, and I am a firm believer in showing my appreciation in a very real and material way. Public or private missives are fine, I certainty do not want to cause any arguments or heated discussions.

Looking forward to meeting another band of heroes,

- Kallith

Okay...

I'm not to proud to admit that I got lost for awhile, but to make it up to you I found a bonified hero type to bring along with me this Saturday to actually be able to you know, assist with things. So that should make use even right? Honestly in the scheme of things a year is really not so long. At any rate I'm looking forward to meeting the locals so to speak and everything I said in my previous message still holds true.

For those who can't remember, I'm a friendly guy who likes to pretend to be helpful but one you probably shouldn't pin your hopes of winning a battle on. That said I love to see heroes in action so I'm hoping I'm coming to the right place!

-Kallith

Back