Artisan
"So? Boris knowing vhere dis Donna is?"

As they walk along the streets Stig smells something foul
"Ugh. Smelling like pile of sh... vait..."
he runs to the corner and looks
"Ah. Is stables that Stig smell"
The two walk up to the front and Stig calls out
"Hallo! Is dis being Donnas?"

A woman comes out of a stall inside and says "Yes. I am Donna. How can I help you?" Looking to the Dwarf she smiles and says "I recognise you, you were the one that bought Cavall the mastiff. How does he fair?"

"Dis vhere Voris get Cavall? Dem dis must be good place"
Stig turns back to Donna
"Is Stig. Is looking for mount. Southern lands much bigger den Vintersedge. Take to long to valk places. Is Donna haveing any for selling?"

"Stig, lovely to meet you. Yes, I have several horses and ponies available for sale. I also have a couple riding dogs, like Boris's Cavall, for sale as well. What kind of mount do you prefer?"

"...having dog big nuff fer Stig?"
Hes says with a slight grin

Taking a long look at Stig, she eventually nods "Yes, I believe that I do." She leads them over to a coral outside where 2 large dogs are lounging in the sun. "Either of these would suffice I should think. They are Northern Wolfhounds, quite large."

Stigs jaw nearly drop
"Stig not see da volfhounds since vas little... membering dem bigger den."
Stig walks over too the coral and eyes up both the the hounds.

One of the wolfhounds, white in colour, stands up and walks over to the edge of the coral where Stig is standing. He puts his head over a rail sniffing at Stigs clothes. The second wolfhound is darker in colour, he gets up too and follows his companion, standing a few feet away watching the people with curiosity.

"Dis one... dis is one Stig vanting..."
Stig pats the white one on the head

"Very good then. The price for him is 2 gold pieces." Donna grabs a lead rope hanging off a set of rails nearby, and opening the gate to the coral she walks in and attaches it to the white ones collar, leading him out of the corral. She takes him inside the stables and gets him ready for travel. Bringing him back out and taking the money from Stig, she hands the wolfhound over saying "Here ye are then, a good looking pair you two make. Let me know if you ever need anything else."

"Thanking Donna"
and with that stig leads his new wolfhound and goes with Boris to retrieve his mout so they can head of back to the breach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back