Healer and Earth Ritualist Available

Aven

Artisan
To the adventures and citizens of Fury Falls:

Within a few days, I will arrive at Fury Falls to assist the soldiers and citizens as they defend their homes. I am an accomplished healer and earth ritualist. Should anyone be interested in hiring me to cast an earth aspect ritual, please feel free to contact me.

For those who are hurt, for those who suffer, whether the wounds are visible or not, whether it be from foe or nightmare, I, too, am here to help you. Seek me out or call to me in dream or in person.

In service,

Ciaarah

I am pleased to hear of your return. Our conversations last gather were enlightening and very sincerely appreciated. Should you desire to speak further, you shall find in me once more a willing participant. May your journey be a safe one.

V

V,

It is good to hear that you will also be at Fury Falls. I look forward to our continued discussions and wish you safe journeys.

Until we meet again,

Ciaarah

Ciaarah,
I do hope to be able to speak with you at some point on this occasion. My apologies for my sudden exits last time. Am I to take it that you will be a frequent traveler here, or is this simply a happy coincidence?

Simon Neville

Um, how good of a formalist are ya? Are you like "I've read a few books and can harness the power of the very planet" kinda formalist, or the "I make that guy look like he has no idea what he's doing" kinda formalist? I've got something that I'd like to get cast next time I can make it out there, although I won't be at this marketday as I've got a lot of work here in Gaden to finish.

I guess, I think V can tell you which scroll I mean, and you could look at it and let me know how much you can mojo it?

Thanks....

- Jehyu

I am happy to assist, rabbit.

V

Um, did you two have a chance to chat? I think I'll be coming out in November, so um, if we can do the thing it would be good.

-Jehyu

Back