Healers Guild Meeting and warning of All Horrors Eve

KeelyBrenna

Hello everyone,

there will be a healers guild meeting this coming Saturday, October 24th at noon. All members are expected to attend, and anyone interested is more than welcome to come see what we are all about. If you are a guild member and cannot be at the coming gather, then please let us know so we can have a rough estimate of the resources at our disposal. Any questions can be directed to Guildmaster Qui Jun-wu and I.

I would like to thank Jun-wu for looking after the guild during my short absence. I would also like to remind everyone that we are entering a particularly dangerous time of year with All Horrors Eve coming up quickly. It is not uncommon for their to be more undead then usual about, even for the Deadlands. Also, in the past wards and circles have failed, so if you have the availability to carve a pumpkin with a horrific visage, also known as a Jack-O-Lantern, these have held the undead at bay before and may protect your dwellings.

With Sincerity
~Guildmistress Keely Quinn Brenna-Erinelanath
Chiram's Hollow Healers Guild

How good would a pumpkin protect a tent without a ward on it? Also, could I just carry around the pumpkin and scare away undead like that? Cause that sounds like fun..

~ Vry

I've never seen it work myself, but Utieties told me they are supposed to act like wards for any building. And they're not dirty sky magic, so bonus. If the vanguard's circle does fade this month Vry, I'm putting you in charge to keep all undead off our stoop, as we are all occupied with matters elsewhere.

-Wolf

Thank you, Wolf. I'll try and get a Jack-O-Lantern to put on your stoop.

~ Vry

Don't worry, Vry. I plan on sitting on that stoop and rubbing my dirty sky magic all over it anyway.

- Sevaria

You better watch it, lady. Else I might have to sick my polar bear lover on you.......wait, that sounds terrible.

I hate words.

Hah. Talk to me when you start coughing up furballs, Wolf.

-S

(Posted by a dirty looking messenger)

HEY!!!! Leave my little Wolf alone. Go get your own Elf!

See you again Wolf!

~Faedra

Back