Healers guild report

Heidi

I am glad to announce my wedding on Saturday night with a reception after and during dinner. Zappano and I are looking for entertainers for this time. We will pay 1 gold per item be it singing, music or just story telling. I will have Special wedding cakes and lots of fudge at my table as well as other things. Pardon me if I do too much fudge and drink too. I expect we may all have fun all night.
For all guild members please check in on Friday night with Nichole or Balls since I will not be there. Please, Please, Please do not travel at night in a group of less then 3 no matter who you are. I will be arriving in on Saturday morning or super super late Friday. Nichole will be bringing cornbread to breakfast. If someone could do the 3 dz boiled eggs would be wonderful. There is a drawer in the big black keep cold box in the tavern kitchen set aside for it. Both drawers are ours if it is needed. If it is needed do start the morning meeting without me. Talagon has been placed as an official member by me. He has done his trial time with exceptional ability. Everyone please give him a proper welcome we are so lucky to have him.
There is a lot going on that I can not put on an open public notice so please lets talk at some point. I will be sending a heads up to the invested members. As a guild we need to work on strategy. We are also now finally working with the mages guild on a sage level like I have not seen in years. It is very refreshing.
I will keep plenty of wine in the guild all weekend. I will also have shots in the cold seat for when ever, and I mean whenever someone might need it.
As far as I know right now the stones and golden ones are fine thanks to the councils fine work. My heart is so saddened by the loss of Many in Blythedale. Our ancient home has me heavy of heart for our losses. Many of us fear a repeat of the almost crushing of my race by outside forces, once again. Now, is the time to put aside differences and put our races survival first. Yes, I will be doing sage work with Shia this up coming gathering to work on these problems. I fear for Bloodstone, we are so overwhelmed. However, Zappano is a rock of hope to us all.
I look forward to seeing you all this up coming gather.

The royal guild has finally given us permission to not charge for resurrections so starting this weekend we will be doing so.

Back