Healer's Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKing

Scout
I would like a little more information about the guild. So if some come give me some information....such as how one can join it and such..what if any rank is there..how one advances with in it....I would also like a better idea of what kind of healers are with in the town proper...for what end you might ask...wel to better hand any thing that might come up..such as you have a group you travel with but have no healer...and there is a healer who has not travelling mates. We can get them together so every one is a little safer...also if anyone is looking to learn anything dealing with Earth magics let me know and we can work something out.

Cyric Bane

I ave been lookink to learn 'ow to make zee potions if you are villing to teach me. I vill be in land of cupspar at dee first gather. I vill either be vith dee romani der or vith kantil since I am no sure dat you know me.

Zoya Aleksandra Anya

You be wanting to speak to Guildmistress Giovanna when you get into town. She be powerful healer who is bonded with da earth circle in town and has much healing and life spell. In dez lands however all healing from da guild must be purchased due to guild law so what have been done before is donations by myself or others to the guild to cover any healing for the town for a gather. I usually donate a few gold dat I get from adventuring.

If you wanna join you talk to guild mistress. I do not remember all da ranks in da guild as I am ill da lowest I think. I think you need at least 1 life spell and being a member of da guild to move up to being invested in da circle, If I am wrong da fault lies with my memory when Giovanna was explaining last year. I need ta talk with Giovanna and see what da rates of da guild and if I have ta charge are and I tell you once she tell me.

-Warsor the Sandborn

I myself will be learn to create potion at this next gather, I was speaking how to perform first aid, how to understand what kind of state the body is in, any circle of earth magic and the understanding of Formal Magics. I can also teach how to read Battle magic scrolls. As well as a few other things

Cyric Bane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back