Hello everyone! Making a return, have soo many questions.

Willem Rivet

Artisan
First: I miss you lot, and am excited to meet the peeps you have gained.

Second: Hello! I'm JT. I play an Artisan that runs a Merchant tent thing. I hear that there are enough Merchants for an entire Merchant's Row, and for that I am excited! I remember when I used to be the Merchant's Row...or Merchant in the Wilderness...or Merchant by the Portal. Anyhow, I bring it up because when I used to be one of very few merchants, the idea was to be a General Goods merchant. I covered all crafts and the like, which is great when you're the only game in town, and a little inconsiderate when there are other merchants. So I'm inviting the merchants to reach out to me and tell me about their operation so we can avoid out of character conflicts. In-game drama is fun, out-of-game running merchants out is Small Drake Energy. Like if you guys are taking the time and effort to be a merchant, I want to work with that as much as possible.

Third: I hear tell of a Discord server where I might learn more or communicate easier, but I have found no trace of such a mythical beast. Kindly point me in the direction, fellow gamers?

Fourth: I really wanted four points. I always stop at like two or three and I wanted to break that streak. So we have this. And if you read the whole thing, I wish you the very best, you beautiful person.

-JT, player of Joseph Smith/Willem Rivet, Owner of the Dragon's Hoard

First: Hey JT! Glad to hear from you again! We've had a huge influx of new players since you were last around, so you'll have lots of new faces to meet.

Second: I'm certain that the Merchant's Row folks would be thrilled to have someone like you and your booth involved! I personally LOVED your booth when you used to come around, and I'm super excited at you making a return. My coin is ready!

Third: The main chapter Discord is here: https://discord.gg/rTDcHkXR It's very active, so feel free to hop in and chat with folks!

Fourth: Hope things are going well for you, and we'll see you soon!

Huzzah- Greetings friend!

I'm a newer player who helps coordinate the in game and out of game stuff for Merchant's Row, and we would be happy to invite you join us! I'm sending you the discord Invite for Merchant's Row to your inbox!

:D

Back