Hello Im a bit new here

A

Anonymous

Hello, my name is Ben. My friend Brett, who posted earlier, sparked my interest in NERO by showing me your site and board. I have been RPing off and on for the last 7 years. However I?ve never gotten the chance to join a LARP group and when I saw NERO I must say I got rather excited. Currently I?m part of the SCA, but I?ve only been there about a year or so.

So far I?m Leaning towards playing a Sarr fighter type, but I still haven?t picked a base feline. As for a name I was thinking about Korbin, but nothing is set in stone yet. Any suggestions would be of great help, and please feel free to drop me a message on aim my name there is gleep182.

-Ben

let me be the first to welcome you..
as for any suggestions all i can say is be what you want to be and play that.
Brandy

I strongly suggest not naming yourself anything sounding remotely like a large body of water. The hassles you must go through to get your name pronounced properly...

~Jon
Aka. Leyk
Aka. Leik
Aka. Leaky
Aka. Lake
Aka. Lyek
Aka. Leek
Aka. Hey, Mr. Exploding, not so close next time?

Korbin? Let's sing a song of Korbin, a brave and valiant sarr, who was used in a ritual because he was named similar to an element, and the kobolds who dragged him in needed an Elemental for the ritual, and so he died horribly . . . :laugh: Korbin the Carbon Elemental :laugh:

There is an event down here in Oregon. Having a new character to rob . . . erm, I mean, protect, might be fun.

Yey! Another Sarr!

My advise for any new Sarr player is to choose the Clan that they want to belong too ahead of time. Each Sarr clan is based upon a large feline from the actual world (tiger, lynx, cheetah, etc...), and have markings and behavior patterns similar to that species. Hopefully you will get a Sarr Race-Packet sometime soon, which will better explain the traits of each clan.

Anyway, WELCOME TO NERO! I?ll see you In-Game!

~Hayley

Welcome to NERO Seattle!

Please feel free to contact any of the staff and/or plot memebers for questions. We will do our best to help you out and get you going in our chapter.

I am sure Brett has told you, but our next weekend event is the first weekend in June. And we should be having a gameday in about two weeks or so.

And there is also a NERO Oregon event coming up in May too.

-Leigh-Ann

Thank you, every one, for your replies you sure know how to make a guy feel at home

The more I think about it the more I like the idea of playing a Sarr and I like the idea of a tiger or a lion but I would really like to read up on the clans first. My book hasn?t gotten to me yet so it might be a while before I get to really get into the meat of character design.

L.E. said:
Yey! Another Sarr!

My advise for any new Sarr player is to choose the Clan that they want to belong too ahead of time. Each Sarr clan is based upon a large feline from the actual world (tiger, lynx, cheetah, etc...), and have markings and behavior patterns similar to that species. Hopefully you will get a Sarr Race-Packet sometime soon, which will better explain the traits of each clan.

Anyway, WELCOME TO NERO! I?ll see you In-Game!

~Hayley

that sounds like a great idea, how do you go about getting a race packet?

The name thing I believe spelling it like this, K?rbin, might help. When said it is suppose to sound like core-bin. I don?t know if that helps but I?m starting to get a better feel for the name and I think I?m going to keep it

-Ben

The race packet hmmm...Im pretty sure you can talk to one of the staff members. Im not quite sure who though.

@~Jacquelyn

Stripes said:
that sounds like a great idea, how do you go about getting a race packet?

-Ben
You have to make a charicter first, for the most part. However to ask about race packets, and work on your backround (and a number of other things.) Write to plot@neroseattle.com and the right person will get it and reply:)

Thanks for the info, a friend is loaning me his book so I should be able to create most of my stuff with out having to wait for my book to actually get here. Hopefully I?ll have my character done in a couple of days and then I?ll request the race packet. Thanks again for the info.

-Ben

Back