Help From Beyond the Mists

Hi,

I know none of you know me, and you have no reason to think a word I write to be true. However, I hope you will take that chance. My name is Eric Marsters. I'm an adventurer from the kingdom of Wayside, far through the mists. In our lands, we have a man that has been exiled from yours - a man named Stahn Revan. Stahn has glowing purple eyes, and can negate magic in an area with his will. This seems to match the description of what is called a Purelord from Sadeen Moore in your neck of the woods. This man has begun breeding creatures that eat magical energy, unleashing them upon the realm. Can anyone help me with how to destroy Stahn, and perhaps these "magic eaters" he's bred as well?

Thank you for your time.

Circle Master Eric Marsters
Circle Master of Briarpass and Fairfax
Greater Earth Guild of Terna

Sounds like a rogue Sadeen Moorian. A Quiet One, perhaps.

Don't use magic at all. Alchemy is best, though he will likely have many defenses against it. The creatures he uses are likely alchemically enhanced as well. Ultimately, Sadeen Moorian are just men. And like many other men, the best answer is often brute force. No tricks, no clever magical plans. Strength of arms is what works.

One of our Pure Lords or Sky Rider allies may be able to give you more specific information on the individual. I have not heard of him.

Ria Sevaria of Goshawk
Heirophan of the Deadlands

If this is who I think it is then I know this man.

Please contact me privately.

Pure Lord Califus

Pure Lord Califus,

I hope you received the missive I sent privately. If not, please let me know so I can resend it.

Circle Master Eric Marsters

Back