Help Kelb the dwarf plant an orchard

Dal

Who is willing to join be for a down time, we will be planting an apple orchard and building horse fences. I will give you 1 silver. reply below if you want to help I will need your e-mail, OOG name, IG name and any items that you can use that might be helpful.

Who is willing to join be for a down time, we will be planting an apple orchard and building horse fences. I will give you 1 silver. reply below if you want to help I will need your e-mail, OOG name, IG name and any items that you can use that might be helpful.

Look no further Kelb, Coin join you , no cost. Restoration of earth is reward enough. OOC i think i am too late to be included on your downtime, but if we could make it work it would be a fun thing our characters did just for flavor even. My name is Travis Sage and my email is twinky.sage@gmail.com

Look no further Kelb, Coin join you , no cost. Restoration of earth is reward enough. OOC i think i am too late to be included on your downtime, but if we could make it work it would be a fun thing our characters did just for flavor even. My name is Travis Sage and my email is twinky.sage@gmail.com
Thanks, I e-mailed plot and sent a copy of the e-mail to you to.

Back