help loking for LARP in duluth mn

primitive

Hi I am looking for a LARP in the Duluth Mn/Superior Wi area anyone know of such groups ? I do play DnD and whitewolf but would like to expand on that. Any reply is greatly appreciated thanks.miles (primitive)

If there isn't an alliance chapter near you, you can check out larplist.com. If there IS an alliance chapter near you, I strongly encourage you to try it out. It is a great system, especially for beginners.

The closest active chapter to you is the SoMN game. Our weekend events are generally held at Camp Stearns in St. Cloud, MN. There are a few people from up your way that carpool down, so I would suggest posting on the SoMN boards if you want to carpool with them. Our next event is in May I believe, not entirely sure on the date, but check out our chapter board for more info about us!

I would like to also inform you that there are some great resources that the SoMN chapter provides to help you get started. We have an ever expanding website (new version is in the works :D) and a great New Player Marshal staff, if you would like to get in contact with one of these New Player Marshal feel free to email Info@mnalliance.com or just contact me directly (i am one of the marshals) at Brent.Woodward.1@gmail.com

We love having new players, and our New Player Marshals are MORE than happy to answer any of your questions, and even some that you didn't know you had!

Hope to hear from you soon,
Brent Woodward

I know this is horribly late, but there is a group of us that come down from the north. I usually make a stop in Duluth to pick someone up, as I'm coming from Virginia, so if you are interested, contact me and I'll see if I can get you on my way.

I'm not sure if you are stilling looking to larp, brother man. But I have a small group of 7 men who meet in Smithville. We all live in duluth, and carpool down there. We even play in West Duluth from time to time. If you're still looking, our team is a live and has a game coming up on next saturday, the 28th.

Svaegardlarp@hotmail.com for information. Anyone interested, I urge you to mail me.

Jaymes,

Have you played in the Minnesota chapter?

Back