Help!!

Kasuni

Squire
Heya! So I've mentioned to some of you that I'm moving to Seattle with a friend. Unfortunately, the apartment we were lined up to sign the lease for is no longer available to us, which we were not made aware of until a bit less than a week ago. Eek.

So, I'm asking for help x_x We're looking mainly at the Northgate, Bellvue, and Shoreline areas. At this point though, we're not picky as long as it's in the Seattle area. Oh, and we also have two tiny kittens that are very very very very (very times a million) sweet.

If anyone knows of any 1 or 2 bedroom apartments for rent, please let me know! We're looking for some with a manager that would agree to having 2 girls (16 & 18) living there. That seems to be an issue with a lot of them. They seem to think we'd be totally irresponsible. Which we're not. We'll have jobs and school to keep us busy, so we won't even have TIME to be irresponsible!

Also, if anyone knows of someone looking for a couple roommates... preferably someone with some sort of credit history, please let me know if they'd be interested!!

We're really hoping to move by January 13th, but the sooner the better.

If you can help, you win loads of cookies or a pie.

Emily

Due to prompt responses, we found a place to rent :)

Thank you!

I think I'm just stuck with really bad luck. The owner and I had ironed out details down to the time and date that I move in. Not even 24 hours after he confirmed that we definitely had the apartment, I got an email saying that someone else came by today with money in hand. Essentially, he decided that they were more convenient, and will be renting to them instead.

Anyway, I'm once again looking for apartments, roommates, spare garage attics, etc.

The first post is applicable once again :)

kasuni said:
I think I'm just stuck with really bad luck. The owner and I had ironed out details down to the time and date that I move in. Not even 24 hours after he confirmed that we definitely had the apartment, I got an email saying that someone else came by today with money in hand. Essentially, he decided that they were more convenient, and will be renting to them instead.

Anyway, I'm once again looking for apartments, roommates, spare garage attics, etc.

The first post is applicable once again :)

Did you sign a contract for the apartment?

Harlock Hammerhand said:
Did you sign a contract for the apartment?
We had a plan to get the contract all signed and such on the day I moved in (since the rooms we'd be renting are a 4 hour drive away from Portland).

Funny. I first read that as "spare garage antics".
It would be hard to live in an antic :p

Back