Help!

Fynwei

Squire
Help!
We saw them coming, so hid in the cellar. We locked it, just like mom and da said to. Mom and da are away, and the monsters aren't leaving. We tried to sneak out, but there's something heavy on top of the door.

~Jenna

Jenna,

Can you sneak me a message about where your folks live? I can try to make it there as soon as possible. Can you describe the critters? How many of you are there? How many did you see?

Your doing good kid, helps on the way....

Everyone else,

let me know if you want to come with me to see if we cant help Jenna. I cant guarantee any payment but I wont let it stop me so you shouldnt let it stop you.

Fern Woods

It's dark in here, I don't like the smell , wheres Mommy? My foot hurts and is all sticky.....I'm tired....I need my blanket Jenna.....

~Derek

Derek, stay away from the shelves! You're going to get me in trouble. That was one of mom's favorite batches of peaches and now there's glass all over and I have to rip up my favorite skirt to help with the bleeding. Yeuch... how am I gonna get that shard out of your foot? I can't even see well enough to pull it out. I forgot your blanket upstairs and you know that. Stop askin' me!

Hi Fern.
I think Mom and da are at our uncle's house. They're gonna be mad at me for not taking care of Derek, he's my brother. There's just me an' Derek. We were playing out in the north field when we saw them coming out of the forest. There were three of them when we snuck into the house. I think the monsters're taller than me and brown kind of like dogs but they're not dogs. I think there's more now. They walk around the house alot and I can hear it through the floor.
We live kinda southwest-ish of the earth guild. Whenever we go there with Da we take the horse and cart. It doesn't take too long, and the road is easy to follow. Jus' make sure to take the left path at the dead oak tree.

~Jenna

I not know who be in ya home, but stay 'trong li'l ones. Dhere be some 'elp on da way, an don' be makin' to much noise, o ya might get who'ver be in dhere all mess'd up.

Help be on it way.

-Hengin

Hengin,

my cart axel broke and im stuck a bit southward still. I'm on my way on a borrowed cart but it slowed me down considerably for the meet. I'll get there but not till late in the night next Friday... If you want to wait till then you've got backup from me and whoever I see on the way and can get on my cart. If not then I understand and good hunting to you and whoever just try to be carefull I got a bad feeling here.

Fern

Jenna....Jenna where did you go.....I'm thirsty and my head hurts.....Jenna whens Mommy getting home? I can't.....I can't find the key you gave me to hold onto Jenna, I don't know where it went....I need some water its so hot in here....Jenna......I'm sorry bout the key....Jenna I need my blanket....

-Derek

Derek,

Be quiet, still. lIsten to your heart beat. It is steady. lIke drum. Calm. Shhh.... Help is on the way. Your heart is your strengtht, like a drum it beats. You are not alone we are here listening to your drum. I can feel your beat, you can feel mine. Thump, thump, thump, thump. Your beat strong. Help is on it's way.

Quetzalli

It'll be okay Derek, just sleep now. Mommy promised she would be back really soon. I'll look around for the key.

Derek's really warm, and he doesn't wake up a lot. I think he's sick. Hurry please!

~Jenna

Soon children, soon we vill get you out and I can work on making your little brother all better. Don't give up, Sister Sparrow is going come and get you. Fern vill you pick me up at de dead oak tree, I vill be waiting dere for you vith whom ever else I can find.

Sparrow

Sounds like you and your compatriots should get there right quick miss Sparrow. Best get a move on no telling how long they have left.

-Jeddia Mifton local blacksmith

Master Blacksmith,

I assure you that many are currently organizing rescue parties. I cant say for all but most will be collecting near the Roost a few hours after sundown on Friday night with stragglers arriving later in the night possibly as late as near sunrise. I promise you, from character, all those who have promised aid here are doing there best to make haste and prepare a rescue attempt. I would highly disrecomend a nightime rescue as these creatures are nocturnal and shy away from daylight so I must apologize to you but I will most likely be unable to do anything until Saturday. I would gladly join any group going on this attempt and/or will take anyone who wishes to go.

Fern Woods
Purveyor of Fine Goods
Aprentice Somalier

It'll be okay Jenna, Grandpa told me he was coming to help while we were fishing, I even caught a silverback! it was alot of fun, but there sure were alot of bees out there stinging my head, it still hurts some, thanks for finding my blanket its so soft. Whats Mommy cooking for dinner tonight, I hope its not beans again, I hate beans they taste aweful, how come have have to wear this heavy boot on my foot its so hard to move it now I don't like it, hey Jenna can we go watch the wispflies later if I get all my chores done...I sure like..the....wis..........

-Derek

Derek... You know Grandpa permanently died last Fall. And you only went fishing with Grandpa once... and you caught a sunny... We'll get your blanket soon. I'm sure mom'll make something other than beans for dinner. Just sleep for now., then the boot won't be too heavy.

~Jennna

Back